[A] Inner Sanctum 7/7 Mythic Recruiting

Inner Sanctum:
    Inner Sanctum is a top raiding guild in World of Warcraft. Created on the 5th of April 2005, the guild has an impressive string of accomplishments to its name.

Raiding Schedule:
    Our raiding schedule for progress is 7 days a week and we will extend our hours especially during the first week. Raids in the first week can start early but will end at 12:00. On weekends we will always start early during progress.

Accomplishments:
    Besides being server 1st in Silvermoon on 98% of the content since 2005, we also possess a variety of world accomplishments, such as:

World 2nd Nefarian (Original)
    World 2nd Felmyst (The Burning Crusade)
    World 1st Thorim 25 Hard Mode (Wrath of the Lich King)
    World 1st Freya 25 Hard Mode (Wrath of the Lich King)
    World 1st Hodir 25 Hard Mode (Wrath of the Lich King)
    World 5th Ragnaros 25 Hard Mode (Cataclysm)
    World 4th Ultraxion 25 Hard Mode (Cataclysm)
    World 4th Warmaster Blackhorn 25 Hard Mode (Cataclysm)
    World 10th Paragons of the Klaxxi 10 Hard Mode (Mists of Pandaria)
    World 9th Garrosh Hellscream 10 Hard Mode (Mists of Pandaria)

We are currently recruiting:
    Windwalker Monk
    Shadow Priest
    Warrior DPS
    Warlock

Things we expect from you:
    Wiping on new content is your first love.
    Be punctual in showing up for raids.
    Be mature both in age and attitude.
    Able to make time when new content goes live.
    Able to thrive on critism, as harsh as at may be at times.
    Tolerance for any kind of vent conversations outside raiding times.
    Highly motivated to play WoW and do well, if you plan on quitting in the near future do not bother applying.
    Rock solid connection and pc, even if you do 200000 dps or hps being offline doesn't help anyone.
    Microphone (Required for ventrilo interview and recommended for raiding).
    Be an exceptional player regardless of class, able to understand fights quickly, avoid any kind of raid damage easily, give feedback on boss tactics and quickly gather information required to maximize your own, and the raid's, performance on a certain fight.
    Be an exceptional player, able to play all specs of your class at the same high level (having a small player base we respec a lot to fill the needs of certain fights; you are expected to be ready to play any of your class's specs).

Things that may help your application:
    WWS / WMO / Stasis parses.
    High end raiding experience.
    PTR experience of current content ( if available ).
    Gear to match your current raiding experience.
    In the case of rerollers, make sure to give us information about your previous character(s).
    Effort in writing your application. Applications with a couple of lines will simply be declined right away, if you can’t write a decent well thought out application, don’t bother applying.

FAQ:

Q: How long does IS take to answer applications?
    A: It often varies, the usual time is about 1 week. However sometimes it may be faster or slower depending on how busy the council is. Two line applications are deleted as soon as someone sees them, complete applications are studied weekly and may take longer to reach a decision on (though that doesn't mean we are not interested), this is usually due to current trials / lack of spots for that specific class.

Q: I hate how my guild is doing nowadays, could you give me some information about how my application is looking?
    A: We don’t rush into application decisions. If you are in a rush to get into a new guild and we taking too long to answer, you are free to either wait for our answer or join a new guild (informing us of this is welcome, by deleting your application on our website).

Q: My class isn't listed on the classes you are recruiting, is it worth for me to apply?
    A: We are always open to exceptional applications. If you think you're an awesome player who wants more out of the game and would be a good fit for our guild, feel free to apply and we will see if there is a possibility of recruiting you!

Q: My application has dissapeared from the application form. Did i get declined?
    A: We always reply to every single application. No matter if you are accepted or declined, you will always get a reply via our private messaging system on forum with our final veredict on your application. If it dissapeared, it was simply moved by us to another place in order to keep our applications filtered and organized.

If you have any other questions please contact any of the following Inner Sanctum Officers:

Maliffic/Kageshinsei
    Khantor
    Codegen

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/innersanctumeu
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/InnerSanctumEU
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/isguildeu

Deleted
    Recruiting:
    Windwalker Monk
    Shadow Priest
    Warrior DPS
    Warlock