Question about Rogue PoV Mythic kills

Hey everyone,
    Does anyone know any reputable rogue who clears Mythics and posts videos of his/her kills in Rogue PoV? Preferably someone who clears the Mythic boss earlier than most guilds would (perhaps US 20 or World 50)?

Deleted
    Pyllerox (prob one of the best sub rogue in the world) posts a few kill vids.

Tbh just youtube search it and look at the post dates.
    Last edited by mmoc343814da7d; 2015-01-19 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killars in Duality (US 5th) streamed all his Mythic Kills I believe, so all of his kills are probably highlights on his Twitch Account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Pyllerox (prob the best sub rogue in world) posts a few kill vids.
    That was funny mate

Deleted
    I'm not near the early kills or clear but this a Rogue PoV I managed to get top 10 on Warcraftlogs on Kargath Mythic as sub. hopefully it helps you out someway

Just search: Panik tarren mill on youtube and it should appear on the second page. Recently became a uploader with our kills so not on first page yet im afraid.
    Channel name: Wemlerth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RasmusS View Post
    That was funny mate
    That dude consistently plays sub and has a crap ton of Ranks with it. You got any other candidates for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    That dude consistently plays sub and has a crap ton of Ranks with it. You got any other candidates for it?
    So many logs are private and when you have Noxe running around it's a though statement.

Chuckles from Ascension (World 5th) has videos of 5 of Ascensions kills on youtube, just missing kargath/twins.

He plays combat in every fight, I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RasmusS View Post
    So many logs are private and when you have Noxe running around it's a though statement.
    Ok yeh i guess i will ammend my statement a bit.