Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmorcel View Post
    Also, he should hard cast PoM more for twins (only once during the whole encounter), especially during fire.
    Isnt that what words of mending is for tho? If im gonna start spamming renew a whole lot more than i am, shouldnt that be enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Podros View Post
    Replace the Mushroom and the Weapon (!). Those are his weak spots with gear.
    Yeah, i know that much. Been trying to replace those fuckers since Highmaul Release, before the Mushroom i had an even shittier trinket. But, easier said than done.

You are overhealing it quite a bit, and holy sufferes while his gear is quite lacking (He should do Garrison Invasions since there is a pretty good chance of getting weapon from that or doing his Garrison stuff also 645 gear with his gear and the amount of time that has passed he should have gotten a few pieces) or pvp to get some gear (bracers is quite cheap and good).

That aside - He should pretty much always be using Solace. Hard cast PoM (Twins is a good example since you know when there is inc. dmg, which is where you precast it as well as casting Cascade when dmg is starting).

Glyphed Lightwell - 2 extra charges is better than nothing.

But he should try watch some youtube videos of holy priests that should give him a better understanding of how to play it, however, there is ofc. some differences in regards to setup and what people are assigned to do in the raid comp.

Ok lots of input i'll give mine, i did stay in sanctuary but i decided 1 sec off coh isn't a lot so started using Serenity, working ok so far i will include our hc log but if you want more you can search me, my guild kind of uses a lot of priests 2 of us are holy 1 disc so i do overheal a lot, using too much flash heal and not enough renew keep coh on cd pom on cd ( noticed you or they didn't use it that much.

So pom needs to be higher in healing i didn't check there armory but they should be stacking multistrike and by those lots looks like echo is doing a lot and that's down to mastery, i think they should go in this order coh/pom/renew/cascade along with lightwell down every cd had a few raids i've not attended due to rl issues but i have included a hc log if there is more search for me, http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combat...#v=1,d=1,c=959 .

Hope this helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdzislaw View Post
    Isnt that what words of mending is for tho? If im gonna start spamming renew a whole lot more than i am, shouldnt that be enough?
    If you know that all stacks are getting consumed, hardcasting PoM is better. You can now have more than 1 PoM rolling on the raid so there's nothing against hardcasting it on top of those generated by WoM.
    As I said, I was checking twin Ogrons fight. During fire, there's a high chance hat all PoM stacks are getting consumed. So, for this specific encounter, hardcasting PoM is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzislaw View Post
    Hardcasting Prayer of Mending adds a stack of Words of Mending as well, so it's not like it's mutually exclusive.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future