[PvP] Comps to climb ladder as Combat Rogue?

Going for an arena marathon this week-end and hoping to hit 2k in V2 and/or V3.
    Can you guys recommend some good comps for me to find players to team with?

Going for V2 I think but interested in V3 feedback as well.
    It seems to me that double dps with Combat does not get very far after 1k5? Am I wrong?

RMD, Thug, RLD, RMP, Smokebomb Cleave (Hpal, Frost DK, Rogue), Rogue/Ret/X, Dancing with the Stars...

Deleted
    I've seen many rogues over 2k running with Boomkin. Seems like a really good combo. Killing Spree should line up very close to Solarbeam.

Quick semi-related question for PvP combat rogues - trying combat arena this weekend, have Mythic Twins Axe and Heroic Twins Axe, also have 2x Glad Daggers, one with Bleeding Hollow. Will likely be able to buy Glad sword fast, but was wondering if I should just use the PvE axes or possibly M. Axe and the Glad dagger w. BH in OH. I know that both Killing Spree and the mastery mechanic scale better with slow OH, however I wonder if the 20 ilvls higher dagger with superior enchant will do better service for short-term.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Prot warrior combat rogue is very good. You'll do better if the prot warr is decent.

idk about combat, but if you play subt you can get far with boomy/shadow/mage or a really good feral