Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    yea earthquake is good just not fun.
    They could do a variety of things, cast on move, make it move with a target like mind sear, instant cast with longer cd, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    So many people in this thread just got bitchslapped by reality .

I like the idea of EQ being a result of a 18-20 stack Fulm/Earthshock. When you hit someone with a 18-20 stack of ES/Fulm it puts a EQ down centered on them. This way, its instant, its not targeted and its easier to use for everyone.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    EQ is the dumbest shit spell in the game. I'd rather play with Empowered Seals than have to dick around with that clunky garbage. I hope they cut it and it never comes back.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Tectus Earth Pillar is what I'm looking for. But no cool things for Elemental as long as Celestalon is still "working" there.
    "working" we should survey 100 ele shamans, give them a pot and tell them to fill it with what celestalon deserves for his weekly wages.

I just play enh where there's a lot of AoE .. Cause tectus is fun on mythic as a broken fire nova spamming class.