[H- Turalyon] Order of Divinity: A Family Friendly Guild

We are currently recruiting friendly players and leaders! We are on the server Turalyon (PvE). We are a guild focused on progression in PvE, competitiveness in PvP, and creativity in RP. If you are looking for a positive and accomplished gaming experience for WoW, Order of Divinity just might be the guild you're looking for!

Recent statements about Order of Divinity:

"I've only been a member of OoD for about a day, but the members have already made me feel very welcome, and appreciated. I am even more excited to step into a new game with this group of people."

"I'm already telling my friends to get signed up on the forums and to get involved with this guild. A lot of folks will be looking for exactly this kind of gaming experience."

"I'm new to the forums, and still looking around, but as of now your thread is the one I am most impressed with. It's very likely I'll be swinging back over here."

"I don't see any other guild putting such a heavy emphasis on friendship and positive community. "

"Great group of people and it took all of 5 minutes to feel like a part of the group. Looking forward to diving into this game with all of you."

Visit our website here- oodgaming.com

THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES

FRIENDSHIP- First and most importantly, Order of Divinity is a guild built on the foundations of friendship. If you told me the most fun you have ever had playing a video game, I would bet that it involved playing with close friends. Community is important in gaming. It gives your gaming experience purpose and direction. The members of this guild will be devoted to friendship, both in the deepening of current friendships and discovering new friends. We are in this together. What we accomplish, we will accomplish together.

True friendship isn't simply virtual. We strongly believe that in order for us to truly be friends, we must know a little bit about each other. You are not permitted to stalk your guild mates, but you are encouraged to be friends with them beyond the boundaries of a video game.

MORALITY- Members of Order of Divinity will be morally respectable. Morality isn't just about avoiding things that are wrong. It is about embracing what is right. One of the staples of Order of Divinity is the kind, generous, and respectful attitudes of it's guild members. In becoming a member of this guild, you are required to act in a way that is morally reputable.

You may not use or type vulgar, sexual, or offensive language in guild chat, voice chat, or in the guild forums. You also may not post, link, or embed vulgar or offensive materials in the forums. This is a family-friendly guild. Please keep all content and language "G-Rated." Please don't test the lines on this issue. The guild leadership has been instructed to be intentional about maintaining a family friendly environment for everyone in our guild.

To put it bluntly: If you are looking for a place to use every type of vulgar, sexual, and obscene language under the sun, this isn't the guild for you. However, if you are looking for the most positive and encouraging gaming community in WoW, Order of Divinity is the guild for you!

RESPECT-If you have been in a guild before, you have likely experienced what happens when people have a lack of respect for others. Our guild will not survive or be successful without respectful members. If you are to become a member of Order of Divinity, you will be expected to show caring respect for your guild mates and the guild leadership.

When a member in the guild becomes disrespectful, offensive, vulgar, abusive, or insulting to another guild member, the guild leadership will take action to solve the issue, even if it means removing someone from the guild. Please treat others the way that you desire to be treated! This also applies to the way you treat non-guild members in the game.

CONTRIBUTION- All members are highly encouraged to regularly check and post on these forums. The success of our guild will be directly linked with how much each guild member contributes. The simplest way to contribute to the guild is by sharing your thoughts on the guild forums and in guild chat. You can also help guild mates in-game. A few members might decide to contribute in a leadership role. Either way, contribution is vital for a strong guild.

Order of Divinity is not a guild for spectators. Check the forums and post new threads. Share your thoughts. Interact with your guild mates in guild chat and Mumble. We aren't looking for people who stand on the sidelines. This doesn't mean that introverted personalities won't feel comfortable in our guild, it simply means that the more active and contributive guild members we have in Order of Divinity, the more enjoyable WoW will be for all of us.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or leave a response on this thread, and definitely check out the website here- oodgaming.com
    Thanks for your interest in Order of Divinity!

OoD Guild Master,
    Yarrow

Still looking for like-minded individuals!

OoD Councilor
    Kizeek