Irritating redirect on mobile version of the site :(

Hi guys

Great site, really like reading it and the forums. However there is an extremely irritating redirect that happens to an advert / spam site from this site.

This makes your site www.mmo-champion.com not browse able from my Android device.

10+ Year Old Account
    But..... There is NO mobile version of this site...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

No details means we can't even try to track it down.

I have this problem when viewing the site on my iPhone/iPad. It's an ad about diabetes I think. It only shows in portrait mode, in landscape it says "please rotate the device". Hope that helps

Just because there is no mobile version of the site doesn't mean the ads can't target mobile phones. /boggle

I also have been redirected to the App Store while browsing this site on my iPhone. If it continues to happen I'll take my bathroom breaks to other sites I guess.

My iPhone has been being redirected lately to the app store. Apps I've noticed are Uber, Lyft, and some Kim Kardashian game (lol?).

This is getting crazy. In 4 minutes I've been redirected 3 times, mostly iTunes launching. It's to the point where I'll have to stop visiting on phone. Seems like a rouge set of ads.

Well I can't post the URL that I get redirected to, but it goes to clearlinkmedia.go2cloud.org. My guess is a malicious advertiser hijacking the ads to redirect to apps on the App Store after x number of seconds.

Deleted
    And people still wonder why people use addblocking software.

Ya, couldn't deal with it anymore. Seems to be getting worse. Had to install a 3rd party browser on the Phone that had ad block.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is really getting old. It took me about 10 minutes of attempts to post this message the redirects are getting so bad.

Im getting the go2cloud.org, pxlvlt2.com, App Store for Lyft and a couple games, and one or two other sites I can't seem to get a copy and paste of the URL before it redirects.

I'll edit this with more details if I can get them.

Edit:

Replaced the dots in the URL with <dot> to hopefully prevent them becoming links. Feel free to mod edit them out when you have them.

clearlinkmedia<dot>go2cloud<dot>org/aff_c?offer_id=10330&aff_id=3118&aff_sub=1422648000a54cbe6c691a86194351725

www<dot>pxlvlt2<dot>com/aff_c?offer_id=4086&aff_id=1024&aff_sub=433016598&mac_address=&mac_address_md5=&mac_addres s_sha1=&odin=&open_udid=&ios_ifa=&ios_ifa_md5=&ios_ifa_sha1=
    Last edited by Moxal; 2015-01-30 at 08:23 PM.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    My iPhone has been being redirected lately to the app store. Apps I've noticed are Uber, Lyft, and some Kim Kardashian game (lol?).
    This this this. It pisses me off so bad. Even happens with other sites at times though

We hear the feedback, just keep providing URLs so we can continue to try and stop it. Thanks!