Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Good now we may get Page 3 naked men
    I love seeing this. My girlfriends having a giant "feminist phase", likes to think the Sun targets males explicitly & nothing made me laugh harder then watching her pick up the sun a few weeks ago, say 'Oh, I wonder what we'll see on page three today" & it was 7 or 8 men posing just as nude as the women usually are. I don't remember the reason why they were, I was too busy laughing in her face. I preceded to tell her how objectified I felt, & how now i didn't have confidence in my own body due to how they looked. As if its not all out there for both sexes already anyway.
    Last edited by Nibelheimy; 2015-01-20 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Like the average wife out of a christian household would let you watch that without sleeping on the couch .
    Ugh.... what part are you from? My entire region is basically non-religious... if it wasn't for tourists, our churches would be empty.
    They have to do small concerts in order to get anyone into them. And cross-confession masses.
    I think only far south you'll still find them believers.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I can't say I'll miss it. Nothing against women choosing to pose topless, but the Sun as a whole is shit. Not the most empowering avenue for women to pose topless.
    Yeah. I mean, the money that magazine gives to them as payment is tarnished anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Ugh.... what part are you from? My entire region is basically non-religious... if it wasn't for tourists, our churches would be empty.
    They have to do small concerts in order to get anyone into them. And cross-confession masses.
    I think only far south you'll still find them believers.
    South of munich, home to Nazi-Ede. I was obviously making fun, but bavaria was and still is kind of our bible belt. Munich not so much, since there are probably no traditional munich people in munich left (big city and all that, not that this is entirely bad either...). Here in the rural places though you still have a shit ton of people that do the sunday rush because they think it's needed; and if not sunday at least to all the christian festivals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But yes the female body is a lot nicer than the male one (Unless he's in peak physical condition)
    I thought you liked fem guys? And here I am growing my hair out and getting skinny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I thought you liked fem guys? And here I am growing my hair out and getting skinny.
    Aw Mankini only does camp? Disappointed

Get a boob-job. Breast of both worlds.

Deleted
    The peak physical condition is one that appeals to me body wise not sexually

But yes I like the more feminine guys, unless Captain America drops by sometime with Thor.

Deleted
    The peak physical condition is one that appeals to me body wise not sexually

But yes I like the more feminine guys, unless Captain America drops by sometime with Thor.
    I'll remember to send any fem guys your way, don't worry I won't have touched 'em

Deleted
    But yes I like the more feminine guys.
    Are there any even on this forum? I feel like we're all just either slobby average Joes or Real Men(manlets needs not apply)

Deleted
    Are there any even on this forum? I feel like we're all just either slobby average Joes or Real Men(manlets needs not apply)
    There's lots

Pretty sure this was the only reason anyone bothered buying The Sun. Cheap flash of titties. Not for anything else.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Pretty sure this was the only reason anyone bothered buying The Sun. Cheap flash of titties. Not for anything else.
    Their headlines were famous as well.

This one was after Caledonian Thistle beat Celtic...