Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I am not an alcoholic, no.

However, I do drink a lot of shakers/coffee/water (depends how the day has been, always a protein shake since i'm trying to become Dwayne Johnson).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    I am not an alcoholic, no.

However, I do drink a lot of shakers/coffee/water (depends how the day has been, always a protein shake since i'm trying to become Dwayne Johnson).
    I'm not an alcoholic either, I still enjoy a beer or two during progression. :P

Deleted
    AS LONG as people don't fail AND respect others they can drink..
    There are people who takes 2-3 beers and still fully control themselves.. some others start their drunk sh*t talk after first sip.. And i will never allow that in progress raids..
    Won't listen to some pothead or drunk.. If i wanted that, i would visit a bar!

I used to raid in group where 2-3 people(including RL) sometimes showed up drunk. Were failing.. blamed others.. disrespected group!
    Most of us quit and found new guild..
    NEVER again! There are millions of other players! I can choose who i raid with!

Don't get me wrong.. people differs.. some can drink 1-2 beers and still raid.. but there are those sad, horrible drinkers as well.
    Same with pot - some people are fine.. others degrade whole group!
    Last edited by mmoce6005d79bf; 2015-01-28 at 10:48 AM.

getting drunk in front of WoW sounds kind of sad to me
    Why would getting drunk while playing WoW, or anything else for that matter, be more or less sad than getting drunk at a party?

As for myself, I can't do it. Same reason why I can't drink while playing guitar. I lose all sense of rhythm and timing instantly, even if I still feel completely sober in all other aspects.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory