Terrible Luck and Weapon Choice

To start, I have the absolute worst luck when it comes to rolling on weapons. The best that I had been able to get at this point was a Heroic (630) Tharbek's Brutal Posessor. I was running a PUG Highmaul Heroic hoping to get the Butcher's Bloody Cleaver (It didn't happen) but a Heroic (670) The Bladefist did drop off of Kargath, and there was no one that could use it so I kept it.

I ran a sim with both weapons thru SC and it spit out that The Bladefist was a better choice. The question: Is The Bladefist better with its 40 ilvl difference even though I lose 72 Strength, or did I set something wrong in SC and I should still run with the strength weapon, even if it is that much lower. If I could get a 655 or 670 Strength weapon I would obviously switch ... but with RNG being RNG I don't know when I will have that chance.

Thoughts?

(The rest of my gear can be found on Aorta - Twisting Nether - US)

Deleted
    I'm running with 2x Butchers cleaver(1x670, 1x661), and its been awsome since then. So just save your bonus rolls butcher and try to get in a progressing guild that can clear hm norm and has some progress in hc. PUGs can sometime be nice but more often than not its just a mess.
    Oh and btw, dont take the bladefist, the str loss is not worth it.

Simcraft isn't lying, weapon damage is worth much more than the loss of strength. You should use the bladefist 'til you get a strength weapon of similar itemlevel.