Deleted

PvP set Bonus on PvE

I'm progressing in Heroic and am wondering if people use the 4 set tier bonus for MM (660). I am probably not going to use 670 in hands/ chest/ legs/ shoulder until I can substitute at least 3 of them at the same time.
    It synergises extremely well with crit/ aimed shot/ TotH and may even change our rotation priority making Chimaera shot below aimed shot during RF.

It "feels" nice using RF every minute or less.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Eregion View Post
    I'm progressing in Heroic and am wondering if people use the 4 set tier bonus for MM (660). I am probably not going to use 670 in hands/ chest/ legs/ shoulder until I can substitute at least 3 of them at the same time.
    It synergises extremely well with crit/ aimed shot/ TotH and may even change our rotation priority making Chimaera shot below aimed shot during RF.

It "feels" nice using RF every minute or less.

Thoughts?
    I believe I read somewhere it was nerfed to be less effective in PvE or something along those lines, but I could be completely bullshitting. If it wasn't that it would be good until you get heroic pieces, it's not worth stacking the tier pieces because of the pure agility loss you will be suffering. However using it until you get better options might work well. Run sims with different sets of gear if you want to be sure.

It's also problematic if you have LDSC since it causes your RF and LDSC to not sync up perfectly.

Deleted
    Simulationcraft is not working with the set bonus (shows me the same amount of RF usage regardless of how many AS I use). Anyway, I reported it.

I would also change the priority to not cast Barr on 1 target and to use at least one AS with 3 TotH so to not waste 1 of the procs in case it would proc again with CS.

What we should really think about is if losing 53 Agi and 46 on a secondary stat (equivalent of changing 3 of my pvp pieces to HC 670 ones) makes up for the lack of at least double our RF usage.

SimCraft uses what gear you import into it. But FWIW, gearsets using the PvP bonuses were tested, and not included in the "final" gear sets because they ended up not BiS.

There are some pieces, especially the MS ones, which are BiS in SV though.