Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    But for tier 4 Ancestral Guidance does not feel like the things for me, so what would you guys say would be a easy choice for a healing noob like me Crashing Waves or Deluge? Right now running with Cloudburst it has it's uses, but I forget to pop the damned Guidance at times... So Crashing waves feels like a relatively simple choice.
    Definitely try it. I know I would. It was either that or echo. Haven't tried both, but then I'd have to use healing surge more often to not waste the tidal waves. Will try it tonight.
    In Tier 5 I would say that Earthern Shield for dungeons should be replaced with Ancestral Vigor to deal with the pesky tanks and whatnots that just keep running away. Not many tanks actually bring the mobs back to the slow moving healer to get healed....
    In dungeon I find this earthern shield talent useless. Except maybe against bosses. You'll constantly be moving. With echo, I've a lot of riptide cast and since they're instant heal + talent that provides a 10% increased health, it's a win-win situation for me.
    In Tier 6 swaping Cloudbusrt with Echo would make my life much more easier most probably.
    Like I said, most totems are useless for me. I tried really hard to find its use and then went with echo. Life went wayyy easier with this talent. I definitely prefer this target healing over very slow AoE heals against unpredictable damage. Cloudburst fits more for Raid imo.
    As for the last tier, not sure about High Tides, but for a noob a passive skill could beat the active usage one...
    I can perfectly understand that. This is my own opinion, but I dislike long CDs in dungeons. It's impossible to predict how much damage the group will take. I like to use this talent when I don't have any riptide left. It's a nice way to wait for another riptide stack, and with graceful spirit you can use it pretty much every 2/3 trashpack. After that I like to use Healing Stream Totem with Ancestral guidance.

Just try echo. And get intellect trinket + relics. 780 is a very low one. Look for WQs relics, and use them asap because the ilvl will go up aswell for the next time you'll do the same WQ. I don't know how exactly WQs rewards works, but the higher ilvl you are, the higher the reward is up to a certain point where it stalls.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2017-06-06 at 08:38 PM.

It's shame to admit that I have not gotten around to much WQ, been focusing on my artifact and order hall questline in the very limited play time I can manage. But I did a dungeon, heroic, and healing felt smoother and easier (or maybe ended up with a very reasonable tank). Yes, can't cure stupid but still felt better compared to heroic dungeon before the talent change. I do agree that in dungeons the long CD are pain in the ..... . Cause when you waste it on a trash pack and have nothing for the boss when needed then you're in trouble. Thanks for the ideas and discussion.
    Mari of Punished (EU, social raiding group/guild)
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid | Youtube | My Anime list

Hi, I've been a healer most of my playtime in wow, but never healed with a shaman. Wondering what the state of the restoration shaman
    is at the moment. The thing I do know is that they're good when players are close/stacked but shamans lose some effectiveness when
    players are scattered. Is this still the case? In terms of cooldowns, are they strong? I've experience with Discipline priest, Holy priest, Holy
    Paladin and Mistweaver.