Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why do girls' sense of freedom is always related to their body

Warning: even though I'm not male chauvinist, this thread contains generalized opinions that might hurt susceptible women

Thread tags: NARCISSISM - EGOCENTRISM - EGOISM

As sense of freedom I mean those things you do to make you happy through many ways.

What men do to gain a sensation of pleasure: (generalized)
    - going out with friends to drink and talk about funny stuff / look at nice girls
    - play videogames
    - masturbate

What women do to gain a sensation of pleasure: (generalized)
    - going out with other girls (trying to be the most attractive in the group)
    - tattling/gossiping about men and other girls (possibly negative critiques)
    - makeup
    - shopping
    - photography (preferably selfies)
    - checking social networks to find other girls they dislike (to convince themselves they are nicer)
    - [reversed psychology] post the best pictures of themselves, saying to look terrible (waits people that will tell them they're instead very nice)

You can see how much egoism and narcissism there is in girls' doing.
    I'm not here to tell you that men are better, but men are better

What men do to gain a sensation of pleasure:
    Bragging to their friends about their sex life / women they've slept with etc?

Yeah, you're not being biased and sexist at all, are you?
    Last edited by x_Fiona_X; 2015-01-20 at 06:45 PM.

This is sexist. Now to go fap while playing H1Z1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    What men do to gain a sensation of pleasure:
    Bragging to their friends about their sex life / women they've slept with etc?

Yeah, you're not being biased at all, are you.
    At least we aren't so mad about must having a nice appearance at all costs :P
    Personally I like to be liked, but certainly I don't cover with shit other men to be liked

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Warning: even though I'm not male chauvinist, this thread contains generalized opinions that might hurt susceptible women

As sense of freedom I mean those things you do to make you happy through many ways.

- going out with friends to drink and talk about funny stuff / look at nice girls
    - play videogames
    - masturbate

- makeup
    - shopping
    - checking social networks to find other girls they dislike (to convince themselves they are nicer)
    - [reversed psychology] post the best pictures of themselves, saying to look terrible (waits people that will tell them they're instead very nice)

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Deleted

- play videogames
    - masturbate

- makeup
    - shopping

Wow I don't even know where to start.

When guys go out, it's to drink and talk, but when girls go out it's trying to be the most attractive? You don't think there's a bunch of crossover here for both genders?

Women don't play videogames? I thought it was like 47% of gamers or something?

Women don't masturbate?

Men don't gossip? Men don't take selfies?

Facebook stalking is an woman's activity? And it's only done to convince yourself that you're better?

Men don't attention seek?

Go drown yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about men who take an overly excessive amount of selfies? Yes on my social media I see selfie taking more with men and it is rather disturbing. Those egotistic bastards!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Different people are different. Im I a lesser man bacause I do not enjoy going out to drink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Wow I don't even know where to start.

When guys go out, it's to drink and talk, but when girls go out it's trying to be the most attractive? You don't think there's a bunch of crossover here for both genders?

Women don't play videogames? I thought it was like 47% of gamers or something?

Women don't masturbate?

Men don't gossip? Men don't take selfies?

Facebook stalking is an woman's activity? And it's only done to convince yourself that you're better?

Men don't attention seek?

Go drown yourself.
    Come on, it's all about who do the most

Personally I like to be liked, but certainly I don't cover with shit other men to be liked
    What is wrong in taking pride in ones apperance? Really? This is just a stupid, sexist generalization. I know plenty of men who are more concerned with their appearance than some women I know, it's an individual thing and not something solely for women.

Eh, not at all costs, but I am concerned with my appearance. IE: Should I trim my beard? Do I look good in a polo to others?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Ok, sounds like someone needs to graduate High School and actually learn something about women... and men for that matter. None of the things you listed in either column are true, which somehow led to an assumption of superiority that supports your original feelings.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they're at their sexual prime during around for a good portion of their early and middle of their lives and as long as you're reasonably attractive you will get quite possibly almost anyone you want from a crowd so it's kind of easy to get washed in with that constant cycle of 1-ups and with the internet you have the world's pick of the litter at your fingertips.

'Course, I'm a guy so that's just from my perspective and obviously not all girls are like that.

- play videogames
    - masturbate

- makeup
    - shopping

women being the weakest of the species physically they use other powers at their disposal to compensate for that weakness and that is they have something that the vast majority of men want and will do about anything to get it and women use that to their advantage

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont be so harsh on them OP, you clearly enjoy your freedom of creating (lets be kind) questionable threads lately.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Wow, this thread is chauvinistic as fuck.

No, you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone pass the popcorn? This is going to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    What is wrong in taking pride in ones apperance? Really? This is just a stupid, sexist generalization. I know plenty of men who are more concerned with their appearance than some women I know, it's an individual thing and not something solely for women.
    Did I say there's something wrong in it? There's no wrong or correct in nature. Just facts. I love girls but I just want to know why all that "I-MUST-BE-NICER" is so wide among girls

Did I say there's something wrong in it? There's no wrong or correct in nature. Just facts. I love girls but I just want to know why all that "I-MUST-BE-NICER" is so wide among girls
    I'm sorry, but you're an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a heterosexual guy. I like gossiping and shopping.