Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oregorger down, had an hour on the german brothers and they are sub 40%, another day there and we'll probably see result. Feels good being back in business!

Recruitment wise, ele shaman, warlock and mage.
    Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Recruitment has been updated, happy to tell you lot that I finally found myself an elemental shaman!

On that note, I had to kick our retribution paladin. Pretty dishonest and toxic individual, probably for the best. This means I am still looking for a mage, warlock and I will consider a melee dps.

Farm raiding tomorrow, will be getting back to progress asap! Should hopefully see how our new elemental shaman performs as well.

Roster wise, warlock, mage and a melee dps if convinced good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Our ele shaman is bound to be here by tomorrow, excellent news! Farm raiding tonight as well, will I get fat purps? Only time can tell!

I am still looking for a warlock, mage and possibly a melee dps.

Recruitment related, warlock, mage and a possible melee dps to help us with our last foundry progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Alt raiding tonight, Kreygasm

The german brothers should be looking dead come sunday, might get started on flamebender as well.
    For now, warlock, mage and possible melee dps.

Alt raiding done, nice and easy. Also finally got our elemental shaman, old friend of mine. Looking good!

Looking for a mage, warlock and possible melee dps for further adventures in the foundry.

Our german friends never made it to the chopper, RIP Hans'gar and Franzok.

Will get started on flamebender and hopefully Gruul tomorrow.
    Recruitment related, mage, warlock and possible melee dps.

Flamebender died on the fourth pull, not much of a boss really. Oh well, purps to the people!
    Will be looking at Gruul next week, likely to get started on stone guy as well.

Mage, warlock and possible melee dps, check dem-guild.com or Kakmonstret#2723
    The website has some sick selfie shots though.

- - - Updated - - -

710 ring and the legendary follower obtained on my paladin, just in time before the reset. Life is good.

Will get right back to farm and hopefully progress come thursday. I am looking for a mage, warlock and possible melee dps to help us with the remaining bosses.

Got our farm raiding done and I finally got my 4p, will be interesting to see how that works.

Should be getting back vs Gruul tomorrow.
    Recruitment wise, warlock, mage and one melee dps, rogue pref.

Progress and fat purps are waiting. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Down goes Gruul, leaving us at 5/10 Mythic!

We are having high priority for a mage and warlock, feel free to contact me at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to add a mage, warlock and a rogue for our progress team.
    Adventures and fat purples are to be had for those proven capable.

- - - Updated - - -

Alt raiding done, got quite some loot actually. Happy times.

If you happen to play a mage, warlock or a possible melee dps at a decent standard, check dem-guild.com + Kakmonstret#2723

Mythic Imperator has fallen. It sure feels great having that raid finished!

It would be great if a mage, warlock or possible melee dps were to contact me at Kakmonstret#2723 or alternatively apply at dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Farm raiding tomorrow will be interesting considering we're getting that ilvl boost!

Still looking to add a mage, warlock and possible melee dps.

The tougher half of foundry remains!

- - - Updated - - -

Got ourselves a mage applicant, exciting times!

Still looking to add a warlock to round up our roster.

- - - Updated - - -

Our first night vs Kromog, will be interesting, especially since we got these new ilvls as well.

Our final spot roster wise would be for a warlock. Information can be had at dem-guild.com or alternatively through talking with me at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Kromog down after 21 pulls, leaving us at 6/10 Mythic. Ilvls probably played a part in this, regardless, happy times

- - - Updated - - -

Will do some alt raiding tonight, pretty sweet!

Roster wise, would be fantastic to get that one, solid warlock who knows what he/she is doing.

First night on Thogar, about 35% to go! Should be looking at a kill tomorrow.

Recruitment wise, still looking for a warlock, will now also consider a hunter.

Got all our farm raiding done and will be looking at going straight into progress again come tomorrow, excellent!

A warlock is of high priority, a hunter is also considering.

- - - Updated - - -

Thomas the train engine has been defeated, that's what I like to see!

Had about 15 pulls on Maidens as well, got up to the second boat. Seems pretty basic prior to the last 20% atleast.

Recruitment wise, a warlock and a hunter are wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Alt raiding tonight, good times!

I am looking to add a warlock and a hunter for what's left in foundry and onwards!

Good news team, I got plenty of purps yesterday!

Looking at our first night on Maidens tomorrow, will be pretty interesting.
    I am also looking for a warlock and a hunter to join our adventures - Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Met some cool people during the alt run, giving me all kinds of raiding secrets.

Recruitment wise, searching high and low for a hunter and a warlock. Capable players of other classes are free to be in touch as well.

Maidens down to the last stretch, will see a kill the next reset, more than likely!

I am looking for a warlock and a hunter. Capable dps outside of those two classes are free to be in touch as well.

Maidens will very likely die on Sunday, would be sweet to get it done and get started on furnace!

A hunter and warlock are still able to take part of our magical adventure known as raiding. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Got started on my gold challenge mode adventures yesterday, Auchindoun was the first to fall. Pretty fun stuff to tank actually.

Recruitment wise, hunter and a capable warlock. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Maidens down to 10%, so close =/

Spots are still open for a hunter and a capable warlock. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com
    Good players in general are free to speak with me.

Buzzin my nips off for some farm raiding!

It would be awesome if a hunter, warlock or any other capable dps were to talk with me at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Got our farm raiding done, straight back in to maidens tomorrow. Should very much die!

The recruitment needs are as high as ever, warlock, hunter and other capable dps.

Looking to add a warlock, hunter, balance druid and other capable dps.

Maidens is annoyingly close to dead...

Still looking for a hunter, warlock. Will also consider a balance druid, rogue and dps shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Unable to raid tonight, a quarter of the roster had issues of different proportions =(

Searching high and low for some solid dps, hunter, dps druid of any spec, same goes for shaman, warlock and a rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

The 6.2 patch notes sure got me pleasantly surprised!

The desired classes still stands. Have had words with a couple of people, we'll see where that takes us.
    Hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock and rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Farm raiding tonight, should be getting back to progress as fast as possible.

Capable people that happen to play a hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock and rogue, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

On my way to work, people are in dire need of education you see!

Work related issues aside, if you are the beez neez and happen to play a hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock or rogue, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Maidens down, well about time, regardless, very happy!

On a recruitment related note, looking to add a hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock or rogue, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Final two bosses, plenty of fun to be had!

- - - Updated - - -

Alt raiding tonight, will be pretty fun.

Been a lot of talking with people recently. Still looking for the following classes, hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock and rogue. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Still looking to add a hunter, dps druid + shaman, warlock and rogue.
    Don't be shy now, there's super fun furnace and blackhand progress to be had!

- - - Updated - - -

Getting started on furnace tonight, that'll be something alright.

If you would like to take part of our adventures, and happen to play a hunter, dps druid or shaman, rogue or warlock, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Phase two furnace progress, another two elementalists to go along with a fire dude and we're sorted.

[ul]DEM are looking for the following classes/specs:
    Hunter
    Balance/Feral Druid
    Enhance/Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Warlock[/ul]
    Hit me up at either Kakmonstret#2723 or dem-guild.com