Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Had the best raid night ever tonight, actually. Cleared 8 bosses, one of which was the second kill of Maidens. Well happy about that, getting three nights on furnace.

DEM are looking for the following classes/specs:
    Hunter
    Balance/Feral Druid
    Enhance/Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Warlock

Hit us up at either jammy#2991 Kakmonstret#2723 or dem-guild.com

Alt raiding tonight, Kreygasm
    Word on the street is that we're also getting ourselves a feral druid, happy times \o/

Hunter
    Balance
    Enhance/Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Warlock

Hunter
    Balance
    Enhance/Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Warlock

We've seen the last phase of furnace, a kill might happen the next reset.

Looking to add a hunter, balance druid, elemental shaman and warlock.

Hit me up at either Kakmonstret#2723 or dem-guild.com

Here's hoping furnace goes down on sunday.

Had some new applicants joining us, looking good.

Would be sweet if a warlock, hunter, balance druid or ele shaman would consider joining our troopers though. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Guild hearthstone tournament is now over, ended up on second place myself. Pretty surprised and happy about that! Congratulations to the winner, Alkash, as well.

Looking to add a warlock, hunter, balance druid and ele shaman for the final stretch,
    Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Annoyingly close to killing Furnace, pray for tomorrow team.

Looking to add a hunter, warlock, balance druid and ele shaman for the final stretch and hellfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Searching high and low for a hunter, balance druid and ele shaman for the final stretch and hellfire. Any other capable dps is welcome to add me as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Been talking with some people recently, we'll see where that takes us. A hunter is also going to join our troopers, pretty haps about that \o/

Scratching that off the list, looking for a balance druid, elemental shaman and a warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got words that my dear co tank is planing to retire, thus here I am looking for a brave new co tank. Preference being on a blood dk or brewmaster. Outside of that, still looking for a warlock, balance druid and ele shaman.

The search for a co tank is still going on, anything but a protection paladin is welcome to join in on our adventures. Also looking to add a warlock, balance druid and ele shaman.

Progress related, 20% left on furnace phase three, getting there, ever so slowly.

Furnace has finally fallen, 9/10 mythic! Incredibly happy, the final hurdle blackhand will now commence

Recruitment wise, I would like a co tank, brewmaster or blood dk preferred. Also looking to add a warlock, balance druid and a ele shaman. This goes for what's left of this tier and Hellfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackhand hype tonight, will be quite interesting.

Recruitment wise, I would like a co tank, brewmaster or blood dk preferred. Also looking to add a warlock, balance druid and a ele shaman. These spots are relevant for the last boss of this tier and Hellfire.

A blood death knight joined our team, thus scratching the search for a co tank.

What remains would be a warlock, ele shaman, balance druid and hunter.

A whole bunch of people have been banned by the look of things. Law abiding as I am, I have not suffered from any consequences.

Rceruitment wise, are there any hunters, warlocks, balance druids or ele shamans out there that can play and aren't banned? If so, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Got myself a pair of tier legs from furnace, thus getting the two drops I wanted from said boss \o/
    Will be alt raiding tonight as well, buzzin my nips off for that.

We have a high demand when it comes to a hunter, warlock, balance druid and ele shaman. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

It seems like I have to update recruitment once again. I have been speaking with a blood dk that by the look of things will become my new co tank, exciting stuff!

Long story short with other recruitment needs, hunter, warlock, balance druid and ele shaman.
    Last edited by Kakmonstret; 2015-05-16 at 08:30 PM.

Our Blackhand adventures will go on tonight, if you happen to play a capable hunter, balance druid, ele shaman, warlock or rogue, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + Jammy#2995 + dem-guild.com

Good news everyone, an old shaman friend of mine will be joining the guild, well happy about that! Thus no longer looking for a shaman.

What remains is a hunter, balance druid, warlock and rogue. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Farm raiding tonight, might get some fat loot, I doubt it but you can always #believe!

Still looking for a hunter, balance druid, warlock and rogue to join us on our adventures. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Did our 9/10 mythic farm yesterday with my new co tank and resto shaman. Went very well and I am happy to have them both. Will return to Blackhand tonight, hopefully we can get some healthy phase two attempts.

Might also be getting myself a hunter, but what remains is a balance druid, warlock and rogue to join in on our adventures. Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Alt raiding tonight, good fun.

Looking to add a balance druid, warlock and rogue to team Deus Ex. Add me at Kakmonstret#2723 or have a look at dem-guild.com

Back to Blackhand tomorrow. Still looking for a balance druid, warlock and rogue. Join in on our remaining adventures in the foundry before moving on to hellfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to Blackhand tonight.

If you happen to play a warlock, balance druid or rogue, know how to duck daggers, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

Farm raiding tonight, fat loot is waiting!

Updating recruitment as well. In addition to a warlock, balance druid and rogue, I am now also very interested in a disci priest.

More blackhand fun on Sunday, starting to know that fight inside and out!

Would be fantastic to obtain a warlock, balance druid, rogue and disci priest.

Got some alt raiding done, good stuff.

Blackhand fun tomorrow. Somewhat limited time prior to 6.2, if you happen to play a warlock, balance druid, disci priest, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723 + dem-guild.com

- - - Updated - - -

Recruitment has been updated. Looking for a warlock, balance druid, rogue and disci priest. Thos goes for blackhand and 6.2

Phase two blackhand progress is going forward at a decent pace. Hopefully that is something that will stay.

Searching high and low for a warlock, balance druid, rogue and disci priest. Will consider caster dps in general.

Actually going straight to blackhand tonight, in the sense we're using that key.

Adventures are to be had if you happen to play a rogue, balance druid, warlock, disci priest or caster dps in general.