Thislee Crow bugged?

Just finished the Garrison Campaign questlines and got the achievement.

Last quest offered some rewards and Thisalee Crow as a follower. Got the rewards but no Thisalee follower.

Comments on Wowhead suggest it is bugged and everyone in my guild having the same issues.

Anyone actually get her as a follower or hear of a workaround?

Horde version is broken as well, have not heard of anyone able to get her yet. Think we just have to wait for a fix.

It's been on the official forums for days without a response...1 post on twitter got answered within 30 seconds. I wonder how much money twitter is paying Blizzard.

Thisalee is a stupid bitch, so it wouldnt surprise if it is intended.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2015-01-20 at 08:59 PM.

I'm still not getting my weekly quests after finishing the the frostridge one z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thisalee is a stupid tsundere bitch, so it wouldnt surprise if it is intended.
    How do you even classify a character who is totally not a love interest in the story a tsundere. Trying to wrap my head around that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a 6.1 PTR that was going to fix this issue with some followers not working?

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    How do you even classify a character who is totally not a love interest in the story a tsundere. Trying to wrap my head around that.
    Yeah, got that one wrong, sorry. She is just stupid bitch. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    It's been on the official forums for days without a response...
    "For days", seeing as how the quest was available only 10 hours ago.

OT: Yes. It's bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Wasn't there a 6.1 PTR that was going to fix this issue with some followers not working?
    That was referring to buying followers that you needed to swap outposts for.

Fun fact: If you swap and get the follower, but the outpost swaps back to its original, you can put in a ticket to get your money back. All 3 of mine (Spires, Talador, and Gorgrond) swapped after I finished the questline, got the follower, put in a ticket asking them to "fix it somehow", and they gave me 15k back.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yeah, got that one wrong, sorry. She is just stupid bitch. My mistake.
    Not that I agree, but that makes a lot more sense. lol

The final follower for the garrison campaign quest line is indeed bugged. The fix for people who have not finished it may be in already but the fix for people who have already done the quest requires more work. At least as of 11 hours ago that was the information being given out.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    I did the campaign quest about 9 hours ago and I got the follower without any issues. So at least for EU it's fixed now. Not sure if people who completed the quest before the fix have their issues solved too.

The fact that there are still people reporting that they aren't getting the follower within the past hour tells me it still isn't working at least for U.S.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki