Deleted

6.0.3 BiS CM Gear

Hey guys,

So i've got 3 toons that I want to start doing CM Golds on but as a start i'll settle for my Hunter.

So i'll play them as SV just because I hate BM. What i'm trying to find is "The Gear" to use for CM's, anyone have a link or site where I can see this?

Also I know wrong thread but I also have a Blood DK and Resto Druid, so if you could share those also that'd be awesome!

Cheers!

if you're doing strict SV you just want multistrike on every piece, preferably multi/versatility. I have a feeling the value crit/mastery will be higher than versaility if you have oodles of vers and virtually 0 crit/mast though, so it may be best to make a set with a mix of stats (still multistrike on everything, just a mix of crit/multi, vers/multi, mastery/multi gear.

for trinkets SoD and LDSC

I did just fine with my raid gear, although it definitely could have been better. Slowly amassing my BM set now for better Gold times.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Quote Originally Posted by value View Post
    OMG thank you! Just save my day!

Is there any chance 2nd trinket could be skull of war bis instead of stone trinket?
    Last edited by Thirstblood; 2015-01-21 at 06:03 PM.

Edit: Removed because im retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    OMG thank you! Just save my day!

Is there any chance 2nd trinket could be skull of war bis instead of stone trinket?
    Pajeet's is pretty good aside from being RPPM.