Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They should change it up to be more of an endurance test/competition. You and 15 other candidates are in the same room together, last man (or woman) left standing (or lying as it were) wins $250k. Anything goes, no holds barred.

The Sleeping Man
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

105 days it says on the website. Although it sounds better with the exercising the payment is a bit low.

Deleted
    Research Participant must be a US citizen or permanent resident to meet the NASA/Johnson Space Center Security requirements to be considered as a potential test subject.
    Shit
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    105 days it says on the website. Although it sounds better with the exercising the payment is a bit low.
    18k for 105 days is less than a skilled worker makes in a large city in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    They should change it up to be more of an endurance test/competition. You and 15 other candidates are in the same room together, last man (or woman) left standing (or lying as it were) wins $250k. Anything goes, no holds barred.

The Sleeping Man
    Violence would end that within 30 mins.

Violence would end that within 30 mins.
    You lose if you get out of your bed, of course.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    You lose if you get out of your bed, of course.
    Drat, guess I would just gross them out then.

18k for 105 days is less than a skilled worker makes in a large city in the US.
    Well I said it wasn't a lot but 1200 a week isn't that bad for unskilled labor. No idea on the tax situation though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    You are right ofc, For me I have probably been bed bound longer than that since last October with health issues. To get paid a years wages to do what I have done. I WISH

Bed sores are a small price to pay for me.
    $18K is a year's wages?

Engage beat off all the time mode. I wonder if you could get the people on the other side of the room. It's like practicing your target shooting.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

WHat if you have to crank a duece?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well I said it wasn't a lot but 1200 a week isn't that bad for unskilled labor. No idea on the tax situation though.
    No I agree, for unskilled labor, you are pushing 60k a year at that rate, which is good.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

If I managed to get fit, yeah, no way in hell I would lay in bed for 70days and wither away. The damages caused isn't really worthwhile for such horrible pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    This sounds awful. I can't even sit still in my chair for an hour, much less lay in bed not moving for seventy DAYS.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    You got nothing on me rich I can go on with out showering for a week the dead skin of my neck can make penny sized balls... lets not even describe the body odor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Has anyone here not had sex/masturbated for 70 days straight? One problem among many lol. NASA needs to think of ideas that won't kill their Mars astronauts.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Has anyone here not had sex/masturbated for 70 days straight? One problem among many lol. NASA needs to think of ideas that won't kill their Mars astronauts.
    I survived for like 13 years with sexing or masturbating.

Seriously though, if you can't go for 70 days without it, you might need to re-evaluate your priorities, especially since your Astronauts are probably not late teens/early twenties.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Why can't they masturbate?

Sure do it if you are ready to have some tubes stuck into your body, probably end up having nasty bedsores, watch your muscle mass atrophy away, and be monitored 24/7 so they know every time you have an itch or a hard-on.

Sure go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I went for a month without when I was in a hospital, I can't image going without it with when i'm healthy though.

I survived for like 13 years with sexing or masturbating.

Seriously though, if you can't go for 70 days without it, you might need to re-evaluate your priorities, especially since your Astronauts are probably not late teens/early twenties.

70 days seem extremely hard to handle, but its not really a skill you need.