Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Comments like this make me angry. How the f*ck am I supposed to be limited? DO you even realize 10.000 years ago people couldn't move 130tons blocks?
    Maybe.. Maybe not. Maybe not 10 000 years ago but less than 2000 years ago, when this site was constructed, they sure could. As this site is evidence of.

While the site itself is above the natural tree line there are forests closer than the 100 km some of the stone traveled. There are also no trees in Egypt but wood was used there. Most of the blocks at puma punka have rope holes or groves cut in them just for aiding in moving the blocks. ALL of the blocks have marks, on at least one side, from the blocks being dragged.
    Last edited by openair; 2015-01-21 at 01:00 AM.

what they fail to show about puma punku in ancient aliens, is that the tools and shit they used to make it are littered about the whole area.

much more interesting is gobekli tepe and other massive cities that show we were city builders before most people think we were.

When I saw that episode I thought maybe they had a huge block of a clay-like stone and cut it by stretching out a string. Then it hardened. But that was just my guess.

Some of the ancient aliens shit is just off the wall like the Reptoid episode and Illuminati stuff, but there are some things on there that just make me think.

In general the societies separated by thousands of miles with no contact have such similar mythologies it seems uncanny. I wonder if that means mankind was once all amongst another on Pangea (our "confirmed" species origin date is constantly changing), and that central stuff carried through when the peoples got separated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Do you even realize that there is no proof they couldn't? Do you even realize there is a huge amount of evidence that they could? In the form of massive stone blocks that were obviously moved? Do you even realize that there are dozens of ways this could have been accomplished? Do you even realize that there is 0 evidence that aliens helped?
    You can't prove aliens didn't do it, checkmate A-Alienists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Isn't needed. I know you want to believe something something aliens, but eh...
    Listen, bible itself (original one) talks about aliens. Especially in the ancient testament. It wouldn't be surprising if the ancient populations recognized aliens as their gods because of superior technology.
    What do you think will happen if Marsh had primitive life and we go there and meet those guys? They would pray us as gods.

About Puma Punku, the local legend itself says that the monuments were built in the honor of the "gods descent from the sky".

Any religion of the past talk about gods and describe their power through fantastic imagination. That's because they couldn't tell you about their technology.

Listen, bible itself (original one) talks about aliens. Especially in the ancient testament. It wouldn't be surprising if the ancient populations recognized aliens as their gods because of superior technology.
    What do you think will happen if Marsh had primitive life and we go there and meet those guys? They would pray us as gods.

About Puma Punku, the local legend itself says that the monuments were built in the honor of the "gods descent from the sky".

Any religion of the past talk about gods and describe their power through fantastic imagination. That's because they couldn't tell you about their technology.
    I just can't...

Clearly my tin foil helmet isn't in the proper position to receive your radio signals.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Ancient testament.

That's a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    You can't prove aliens didn't do it, checkmate A-Alienists
    Absolutely, which is why I won't say that aliens definitely didn't help. Maybe they did. However since there is no evidence to suggest that they did, I am not going to make that the most likely possibility.

Another mystery: Google "The Palpa Flat Mountain" and look at the pictures, especially aerial ones. Makes me wonder, how did they build that? and what was it for?

Deleted
    I just can't...

Clearly my tin foil helmet isn't in the proper position to receive your radio signals.
    Lol, you just prefer to believe the dear beautiful winged angels. How funny are you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ancient testament.

That's a good one.
    Maybe you are english, I'm not. I'm trying to do my best.

Lol, you just prefer to believe the dear beautiful winged angels. How funny are you.
    If you really think the 'choices' are between 'zombie sky father god thing' and 'aliens who built shit then left', we are still operating on different frequencies.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    If you really think the 'choices' are between 'zombie sky father god thing' and 'aliens who built shit then left', we are still operating on different frequencies.
    Still it appears you have no signal at all

It wouldn't be surprising if the ancient populations recognized aliens as their gods because of superior technology.
    It wouldn't be surprising if ancient populations who believed in things like gods, dragons, sea monsters, wizard and witches and other nonsense made up some more nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    In general the societies separated by thousands of miles with no contact have such similar mythologies it seems uncanny. I wonder if that means mankind was once all amongst another on Pangea (our "confirmed" species origin date is constantly changing), and that central stuff carried through when the peoples got separated.
    Societies weren't as neatly separated as people like to think - trading was very, very common, and spanned very large areas. And traders are wonderful sources to get new stories from

It doesn't sound like you know a whole lot about the site other than what crackpots have told you about it. Maybe you should fix that before posting a thread about how UFOs teleported blocks around.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

I am sure the ancient testament has a lot about Aliens, however the normal Bible you can buy at the store only has New and Old Testaments, so we are kind of missing out on that.

I have actually visited a Marsh, several Marshes in fact, and it was crawling with primitive life, most of it tried to either suck my blood or escape from me, which I suppose is a fairly reasonable reaction to a god, I wasn't overly impressed with their worshipfulness.

What local legends are you refering too? The ones passed down orally for what you think is 10.000 years? Might be something missing in the translation there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hate to ruin the joke, but it's a myth that the pyramids were built by slaves. They were built by highly skilled, paid artisans.

Apparently the Greek historian Herodotus wrote that they were built by slaves and that myth has persisted ever since. Thing is, Herodotus was from ~500BC and the pyramids were built ~2500BC. So it's kind of like us today writing about the life of Jesus.
    Care to back up the bolded part with evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    It wouldn't be surprising if ancient populations who believed in things like gods, dragons, sea monsters, wizard and witches and other nonsense made up some more nonsense!
    Jesus promised to end evil, Odin promised to end Ice Giants. I don't see any Ice Giants.

Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Dunno what do you think gods were. Aliens is such a ridiculized word nowadays. Alien means someone/thing strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what do you think gods were. Aliens is such a ridiculized word nowadays. Alien means someone/thing strange.
    Sooo you're an alien then?