Warrior tank lf a new home to grow and experience rest of WoD With.
I started out this expansion wanting to tank but in the current guild we had two more players that wanted the tank roll. There for i gladly rerolled Holy Paladin (Blackhórn - Twisting nether) to help out and heal since they were in need of a healer.

But it has come to a point where i feel like i want to play the roll that i started out the expansion wanting to do, there for i have tried to pug as much as possible to increase my item level to a propper level for HC HM, though i hate to pug.

That's why i am in search of a ambitious and mature guild that understand that there is also a life beside the gaming and got the understanding that the real life may interfere with the gaming life, I can pretty much raid everyday but are mainly looking for a 2 - 3 nights a week raiding.

I'm 20 year old guy from Sweden that is social and ambitious player that want to grow in this expansion and meet new people. Feel free to add my BattleTag for further discussions to see if we got matching expectations .

my BattleTag: Marcus#21504