[H/A] Gladiator/Fury/Arms Warrior and Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Progression Guild

We are currently on Korgath Alliance but are willing to transfer to any server, Horde or Alliance for a sure thing.

A little bit about ourselves: I have been playing since mid BC on and off. In BC I raided Karazhan, BT, and Sunwell. In WoTLK I raided Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and ICC with multiple Heroic/Hardmodes. In Cata I was in a guild racing for Realm first Nefarian, Cho'gall. When we failed to achieve realm first I stopped playing WoW for a while. I played League of Legends and then came back mid Pandaria. I did not raid in Pandaria, but once WoD was coming out we decided that this would be our expansion to get back into raiding. Throughout the other expansions I played a hunter, but this expansion I have switched to a warrior, going back and forth between gladiator, and fury/arms depending on which weapons have dropped for me. I currently SIM at 29k DPS, and pull around 28-29k single target, and 30k+ on AoE fights. I am the 11th SIMDPS warrior on my server, and in the top 20 warriors on endless proving grounds, though I have only attempted them twice. My character name is Tonno, and I am currently 670 iLevel.

The enhancement shaman, Tastybacon, ilevel 669, is who I bring with me. We are a package deal and have been playing together since WoTLK. He has been playing since Vanilla, and raided Molten Core and was in the race to kill C'Thun. He hasn't raided hardcore since BC but he's got a taste of it now and wants to get back into business. He is willing to switch specs depending on which pulls more damage/what gear he has. He was awarded gladiator in BC and played a mage back then. He has now switched to a Shaman. He SIM's at 28k dps, and single target he pulls around 27-28k. On AoE fights he pulls 30k+. He is the 20th SIMDPS shaman on our server, and the 7th on the endless proving grounds.

We are both 7/7H Highmaul experienced. We want to push into mythic Blackrock content. As well as clear the rest of Highmaul Mythic.

Please PM for logs, it will not let me post links here yet.

Quick edit!: We are currently looking for later in the night raiding guilds! 10PM server time or later!

We're looking forward to hearing from anyone interested in us!
    Last edited by Tonno; 2015-01-21 at 11:21 PM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hi Tonno,

We're Business Class, a 2-day 7/hour per week horde guild. We've been Top 100 US every expansion since TBC and are currently going through our normal gearing phase in the first tier, yielding 2/7M with Brackenspore at 10% on our super light schedule. We have innumerable 95%+ parses for our individuals and the guild as a whole. We are aiming to push for progression come Blackrock and have a core plate DPS and mail DPS spot available.

We raid Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST, and Sundays 2:30-6:30pm EST.

Please PM me your bnet info, or contact me at Krieg#1840 and we can share logs and chat some more!

Thanks for your time!

<Tears for Tier> on {A} Lightbringer

We are only 2-3 DPS and 1-2 Healers away from an extremely strong roster capable of serious Top100-250 US Mythic Progression... be part of it!

Guild Founded: January 4th - 2015

Current Progression

7/7 Heroic
    3/7 Mythic

Current Needs This is the short version, please visit this link for detailed needs: http://tearsfortier.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1990224

Tank: Closed (Backup Open)
    Healers: High (Paladin, Shaman, H-Priest, Druid)
    DPS: High (Open for strong DPS)

Contact Info:

Web: http://tearsfortier.shivtr.com/ (Application & Further Detail)

GM: Xcorê (Xcore#1892) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%AA/simple
    Officer: Roshan (Limitless#1555) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Roshan/simple
    Officer: Andrivia (Swordcraft#1164) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndrivia/simple
    Officer: Crossblésser (lonsdorf#1221) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A9sser/simple
    Officer: Cimballistic (Cimetière#1732)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llistic/simple

Raid Schedule: All Times are 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) Server Time
    Tue: Main
    Wed: Main
    Thu: Main
    Fri: Off General
    Sat: -
    Sun: -
    Mon: -

Main = Mandatory
    Off = Optional

About Us:

Our Recruitment Motto: Player Behind the Keyboard > All
    (This is how we recruit. Not class, spec, gear, current content experience.)

We are formed of serious raiders who are ambitious and seek a progressive, serious and performance based raiding environment. Our goal is pure performance and to raid with like minded individuals. Having said that, we tolerate absolutely no disruptive behavior in terms of overt elitism, douche-baggery, or general negative attitudes. Our goal is to establish a Raiding Roster of great synergy and skill, while we aim for the highest possible, we also respect our commitment to a 'manageable' Raid Schedule and will likely not add additional Main Nights.

We have a certain set of Performance Standards, every Trial or Raider 'must' agree to these standards and uphold them, failure to do so will lead to removal/demotion very swiftly. For further detail on our Performance Standards, please visit this link: http://tearsfortier.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1990251

We do not necessarily require certain specs to be played (ex.: if Fury is 5% ahead of Arms), we would be happy with an Arms Warrior (if that player truly prefers it). However, we do ask that you be one of the top performers of your spec on the server. Furthermore we generally do not Class Stack but we do make changes to our Raid based on the encounter if required.

If Interested

If this interests you, please feel free to contact us or drop your application on our website linked above. There are few guarantees a guild can make you, but I am confident in guaranteeing the following:

Strong, organized and dedicated leadership
    Strong drive towards our goals
    Pure performance mentality (no RL friends being carried etc.)
    Upholding our high standards no matter what
    Organized infrastructure, website, mumble, logs etc.
    No Drama or General BS

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyyo,

Depending on how many days of raiding you end up looking for, and if you're looking to transfer to a nice high population realm, <Attitude Problem> from H-Hyjal is in need of some people. We started a tad late because of the nature of the Holidays, but the past couple weeks we've gotten 7/7H. We raid on a 2-night a week schedule, Friday & Sunday from 830-1130 pacific time (GMT-8).

Just a bunch of old hardcore raiders looking for some more relaxed raiding while still getting shit done. For us, personality is huge, and we don't just take anybody in. We're pretty done with 12 year old epeens. Just trying to bulk up a few more DPS for Mythic. You said "late server time" but not really specifying what server that is I can't really know what you mean there, but we run on a later pacific based schedule. As for your guys classes, I have one DPS plate atm, so for the love of god, come take some gear from him so he can stop rubbing it in my face, lol. Your Shaman buddy is cool either spec, I think if I had a choice I'd go Elemental, but I'm more on the "hey if it's fun and doesn't suck, play it" route, lol.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. I work Tuesday & Wednesday evenings so I'm generally just only for a couple hours after Midnight, but I'm generally online off and on the rest of the week.

Ebrithil#1100

Hey there!

<Tall Grass> is a new semi-hardcore raiding guild on Mal’Ganis(US-PvP), that is seeking exceptional players to move into Blackrock Foundry. We are seeking like-minded individuals who share a desire to succeed in raiding, and to conquer content quickly. We also have a unique guild culture outside of raiding, and are offering a variety of activities outside of raiding. We raid 3 days (10.5 hours) a week.

Raid Schedule:

We Raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:30PM to 1:00AM EST (8:30PM-12:00AM ST). Raiders are expected to show up on time (15 minutes prior to start of raid) with all raid-related consumables on hand.

Current Recruitment needs:

ALL applicants should have an item level of ~655+.
    Priest - Shadow(Low) Holy(Low)
    Mage - Closed
    Warlock - High
    Rogue - Med
    Druid - Resto(Med) Balance(High)
    Monk - MW(Med) WW(Low)
    Hunter - High
    Shaman - Resto(Med) Enhance(Med)
    Warrior - Prot Tank(Med) DPS(High)
    Death Knight - Blood(Med) DPS(High)
    Paladin - Prot(High) Ret(Med) Holy(Med)
    *All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.

Progression:

We have not yet begun our current progression but our leadership was previously 3/7M and we are looking for similarly progressed players.

About Us:

<Tall Grass> is a new guild looking to start strong into Blackrock Foundry with the best possible players. We aim to have a small, dedicated raid group as we move through the content.
    • Loot is distributed through an officer-run loot council. The aim is to spread loot to where it will benefit the raid the most. Attendance, performance, and overall raid benefit are the main things taken into consideration when deciding who receives what loot. We feel that with the introduction of bonus rolls this has become the preferred method of loot distribution.
    • We raid (3 days @ 3.5 hours/day) Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9:30PM to 1:00AM EST (8:30PM-12:00AM ST)
    • We have a focus on fast and efficient clears
    • We have a respectful guild/raid environment
    • We run a consistent roster, so expect to be raiding with the same people every day
    • Repeated raid-wiping mistakes will not be ignored, performance will earn you your raid spot

What we expect from Raiders:

• We expect 90% attendance to raids
    • We expect excellent awareness, dedication, and overall competence as well as a basic understanding of all class mechanics in a raiding environment
    • Raid spots are performance based, and will always be open for competition
    • During raids, raiders should be expected to act like adults, this means you are responsible for your mistakes, and will be expected to correct them
    • Although we have a laid-back environment, raiders are expected to know when to be serious
    • Raiders are required to come to raids with at least basic knowledge of relevant raid encounters
    • Raiders are expected to be at their keyboards during raid times. Excessive AFKing, slow wipe recovery, and not listening to assignments that hold up the raid are not acceptable
    • We expect you to have a working microphone and be able to speak on mumble when necessary
    • When “on standby” for raids, raiders must be ready to step into the raid at a moment’s notice, and know what is required of them
    • If raiders expect to receive consumables from the guild bank, they are expected to contribute to it

Contact Us:

If this sounds like what you’re looking for in a guild or if you have any questions please contact us in-game.

Guild Master: Eevee (Scoops#1108)
    Healing Officer: Venusaur (Zhenia1984#1985)
    Recruitment Officer: Azurill (Levios#1457)

We are finishing up Heroic and getting ready to jump into Mythic and are looking for a few great players to round out our roster!

<Last Attempt>

Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
    Raid Times: 7pm – 10pm CST (invites at 6:45)
    GL: Raiyyn
    Officers: Ironhide, Calidyn, Mindrain & Dambreville
    Current Highmaul Progression: 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M

We are looking for a few great players to round out our roster! Specific class needs are as follows but all exceptional applicants will be considered!

Specific Class Needs:
    1 Melee DPS (preferred classes: Rogue, Monk, Shaman or Kitty)
    1 Ranged DPS (preferred classes: Boomkin or Shaman)

If you believe you are an exceptional player but your class is not listed please feel free to apply, we won’t pass up a great player based on class!

We run a very tight roster of only 23-24 raiders and expect that they will be able to achieve near perfect (at least 95%) attendance.

How to Apply:

lastattemptwpw on GuildLaunch

Be as informative on your application as possible. This is your first introduction to our officers and raiders! We take this "first impression" seriously and expect that you will also. If you have any questions not answered on our website feel free to add me to BTag: Malorey#1733.