Deleted

Need help with combat rogue please

Hello, I played combat in a raid today and i don't really understand my dps and i'm looking for maximize it.
    Friends say to me we have "pro-rogue" here so i ask to you what i can do for optimize my rotation/stuff/opener.

Here is the log of today warcraftlogs.com/reports/3QVwJdFMqXba9KtC (i can't post a link)
    i'm "strün" on this log

sorry for my bad english and i hope you are able to help me

From what I can see, your SnD uptime is only 89%, you need to aim for 100% uptime, also i think you could have squeezed a KS and AR at the end as well, it should have been up at that point. Your Sinister Strike and Evis casts are pretty low for a 5 minute fight too.

Need to be quicker on Blade Flurry too, at one point you had it up for over 8s with no adds alive, little stuff like that costs dps.

I'm seeing the same things that explicitd is seeing. Blade Flurry, Killing Spree (especially with deep insight) is a major dps boost when the small adds are out.

Also, Crimson Tempest is questionable against approximately 5 enemies. I usually reserve CT for bigger piles of adds when CT will have 100% duration.

The biggest thing is not casting KS and AR again at the end. Popping a second potion at that point (or if you had red buff during bloodlust) would have netted you another significant gain.