Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It is a glitch on Soul of the forest, needs to be fixed ASAP.

Glitch stays active until you log off.

Same post under EU druid forum.
    Last edited by Thory; 2015-01-22 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thory View Post
    It is a glitch on Soul of the forest, needs to be fixed ASAP.

Glitch stays active until you log off.

Same post under EU druid forum.
    The OP did not say anyone was glitching anything or that it changed when logging off...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    What races are the druids and what target are they healing?
    This i suppose, it doesnt seem to be a glitch with SOFT because I actually went through the log and there all used on WG and then the buff fades

Depends where your pulling the numbers from as well i suppose because most of the tooltips are wrong [or its actually broken for some races] mine heals for 5% less than it states

NE Druid i get 673x7 ticks [tooltip says i get 4956 over 18s] but you only actually get 4711
    With Harmony - 740*7 [tooltip says 5446] Actual 5180

Bear in mind that currently i have the crit buff as racial but after 6pm I get 1% haste increase, Tauren gets 1% crit / 2% Healing, Troll/Worgan seem to get nothing of note unless i'm missing something

Draenei get 65 Int though [Surely not the difference between normal and mythic Shards of nothing is only 73 int]
    BRB Away to Race-Change Draenei [I Wish]
    Last edited by mmoc0f35fe6efc; 2015-01-22 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I got you, son.

Logs
    Something's definitely wrong here. Rejuvenation for Lixur ticks with 8788 baseline (with buffs and harmony, without procs and SotF) and 6938 without harmony. That number is way too high and impossible to achieve with current gear. So, assuming the log has not been tampered with, it's completely possible this is a SotF bug, since the rejuv healing is roughly about twice as high as I would expect it to be (without seeing his armory).

Yeah, seems like there is a bug somewhere after looking more. All the Druids appear to be specced into SotF, so maybe that is related (and it does seem to roughly increase it by 100%), but it is only effecting rejuv. Also, it does not feel like people are doing this intentionally, considering they are testing it themselves naked etc...

Also, Hard to find any top logs with it, so it does not seem that common.

Deleted
    It is the Night elf race that is bugged. Create a lvl 1 night elf druid, he will have 75hp Rejuvenation and 87hp Healing touch while a lvl1 worgen/tauren/troll has 60hp Rejuvenation and 73hp Healing touch. Healing power difference increases on lvl, a lvl100 night elf druid will overpower all other healers by around 50% in raids. I'm seeing 50k+ hps on twin mythic from one night elf druid today.

Before you all race changing, might consider how fast this will be hotfixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnicoreEU View Post
    It is the Night elf race that is bugged
    Its not because i'm also a NE you get a 1% haste/crit buff so that explains the difference at low levels

Also 50k on twins isnt even world top 125 so is nowhere near unbelievable and if you check all of the top logs no-one pulls those kind of numbers with a standard rejuv tick
    Last edited by mmoc0f35fe6efc; 2015-01-23 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnicoreEU View Post
    It is the Night elf race that is bugged. Create a lvl 1 night elf druid, he will have 75hp Rejuvenation and 87hp Healing touch while a lvl1 worgen/tauren/troll has 60hp Rejuvenation and 73hp Healing touch. Healing power difference increases on lvl, a lvl100 night elf druid will overpower all other healers by around 50% in raids. I'm seeing 50k+ hps on twin mythic from one night elf druid today.

Before you all race changing, might consider how fast this will be hotfixed.
    Which is exactly what should be happening because different races have different starting stats. Night Elves start with 20 int, Worgens and Trolls start with 16, and Taurens start with 15.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Race
    Last edited by aggixx; 2015-01-23 at 12:34 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Looked through a few logs, does in fact seem to be a Night Elf bug. Looked through some mythic twins parses and noticed the top druid parse has exceptionally high Rejuv ticks, about 8k with the ring proc, and up to 20k with Soul of the Forest including a 41.3k Rejuv crit. This is without HotW, he had Nature's Vigil slotted. Too new to post links, but its Mekccer(spelled with Russian letters), look through healing events and match them up with the buffs to see when he's gaining/ spending SotF etc, and it is pretty clear something is wrong. Only looked at the top 5 parses, but they all have normal Rejuv ticks and are not Night Elves.

Edit: Just had a Night Elf cast rejuv on me naked, ticking for 622/623 compared to my Tauren's 620, incase anyone cares.
    Last edited by Varm; 2015-01-23 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varm View Post
    Edit: Just had a Night Elf cast rejuv on me naked, ticking for 622/623 compared to my Tauren's 620, incase anyone cares.
    as Aggixx says they have more base int

It seems like SOTF is buffing rejuv even after the buff has been spent on wild growth, as I could show you 100 Night elf logs where ITOL is used and you wont find average 10k ticks

EDIT: Tbf if all the logs showing this are NE then I will switch talents around tomorrow and run a wing or 2 of lfr see if theres any difference [Or people are just exploiting the same way hunters were when you could have explosive munitions and lone wolf active at the same time]
    Last edited by mmoc0f35fe6efc; 2015-01-23 at 12:58 AM.

Unless I'm missing something haste doesn't make the rejuv tick harder... its probably because of base stats like I said.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Yeah the 2 tick difference from int makes sense, just eliminating potential factors of the bug if there actually is one.

I'm seeing normal numbers from Night Elves with TOL as well, have only been able to find that one case of extremely strong Rejuvs so far, but it does take some fairly specific circumstances.

Edit: Obviously there are a number of factors that could cause higher numbers that I can't/am not smart enough to find, best way is going to be someone taking a Night Elf and non NE, and giving them as close to equal int as possible and testing there. Sadly I'm horde.
    Last edited by Varm; 2015-01-23 at 01:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Unless I'm missing something haste doesn't make the rejuv tick harder... its probably because of base stats like I said.
    Very true only changes the time between ticks & the partial tick, my bad

Its deffo not a case of Night elf doing 30% more healing than any other race though [Actually edited above post]

I also thought it was a Night Elf thing, but did not put that in my earlier post because I found examples of Nelfs where it was obvious it was not bugged.

That does not mean it is not related, as the bugged logs I saw seemed to be SotF and Nelf, but I do not think it is as simple as being that race and having it talented.

I saw that same Twins log, but other than that, I was not able to find more than 1-2 others (and even then I did not have time to be certain). A simple/quick way to check is just switch on Raw Healing, when you start seeing over 10k average/normal ticks, that's a red flag. In good gear, 7-8K is what you should be seeing max, most will be about 5-6K.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2015-01-23 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    The racial base stats shouldn't affect the spellpower and potency of the heals that much. It's more likely there's a bug with SotF, since we're seeing very high increases, albeit perhaps not the 50% it's promised.

To eliminate, the OP should have both these druids take off all gear, remove all buffs and unclick all talents and glyphs and then try after a relog. Fairly sure they'd see more closer numbers then, with tiny shifts for Intellect Base.

^^^

He had removed everything, but not talents or glyphs. If you could name a glyph or talent that is not activated that increases rejuv in the amounts he stated, then go ahead.

Anyway, I surf logs and find some like this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e=10&options=8

A Tauren with ToL and some pretty serious ticks, makes me question how effective it is to scan logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Anyway, I surf logs and find some like this:
    Burning Infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    Yeah it dawned on me when I jumped in my car that it was Bracken. Yay, less uncertainty.

Deleted
    If it was my code I'd look for 'shortcuts' that I took while coding.
    -add SotF buff and store all variables that I deemed relevant somewhere else 'for future use'
    -use SotF buff and have its effects work, deactivate SotF buff
    -get back the stored variables
    done in a really bad way, such that events like 'Burning Infusion applied before the first step' and 'BI dropping before the third step' get messed up in the third step.

Teryx got it though, Kargath Log doesn't have the inflated ticks yet

Deleted
    Just had a naked healing test with same talents (SotF) and glyphs with a lvl100 night elf druid. My rejuvenation as worgen is 4564 hp over 18sec while his is 9400 hp over 18sec. Only spell we casted was rejuvenation and zero buff.

So the bug is related to Night elf with SotF specced gets a passive increase on healing.