Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Not being funny, but if you're in a high progressing guild, and looking at logs, seeing rejuv tick for an average of 9k+ would catch most players eyes

Well it isn't catching any blue eyes that's for sure.

Deleted
    To to all the witch-hunter fgts; why didn't you realize top ranking druids were bugged. It was oh so obvious.

Get your pvp achievements in while you're still bugged :>

@blizz response: sounds like the most reasonable way to go about it. I hope they will release info as to what was bugged. I'm really curious what went wrong there and especially why only some druids are (able to be) bugged.

Hotfix:

Incarnation: Tree of Life's bonuses should no longer be incorrectly retained without having the talent learned.
    May be part of it. Hmm, dunno, in the low mana rejuv parses (that seemed more like ToL) I saw there were never any extra WG targets, so it never seemed like a straight retention of the talent.

Anyway, this thread is funny now. I don't get why people would harass the people trying to help. It honestly feels like some are bitter they can't bug themselves... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Anyway, this thread is funny now. I don't get why people would harass the people trying to help. It honestly feels like some are bitter they can't bug themselves... lol
    Yeah, it made sense. At first I was skeptical because there wasn't much hard evidence of a problem, but it became pretty obvious that there was one and it related to either incorrectly retaining SotF or ToL even without the buff visible (which turned out to be tree) even though it was unclear how it would be reproduced.

At that point it seemed as you said people were just mad they couldn't bug it.

Anyway glad that Blizzard got attention and that it was fixed, I wouldn't be happy if people were knowingly abusing it in progression kills, or even for "cheesing" ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Hotfix:

May be part of it. Hmm, dunno, in the low mana rejuv parses (that seemed more like ToL) I saw there were never any extra WG targets, so it never seemed like a straight retention of the talent.

Still unresolved for my character; might be after the realms restart tonight.

update: Realm restart has fixed it for me.
    Last edited by mmoc43a2c35850; 2015-01-29 at 08:24 PM.