Help our warrior out plz

We are trying to kill Butcher Mythic, and i've seen warriors pulling 33k+ in 675 gear. Our warrior is 678 I guess, and he struggles to deal even 30k+. I know that significant part of damage comes from the execute phase, however we had 3.50x - 4.10 wipes, and he still was under performing on those pulls. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=25 here are logs. Btw i've heard that arms warriors should reapply Rend when its duration = 5 secs, a guy claimed it was a dps increase since that 5 secs dot dmg get rolled into a new Rend. Is it true? Coz our warrior was skeptical about it. Plz help us out , we really need his 32-33k+ dmg, since he's geared etc.

Always amazed when Raid Leaders ask for help instead of the warrior himself. Shouldnt he be the one taking charge of his DPS instead of you?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Refresh rend whenever rend < 5 seconds. it is true, that the dot damage is rolled into the refreshed dot. I cannot add much more regarding the other points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Always amazed when Raid Leaders ask for help instead of the warrior himself. Shouldnt he be the one taking charge of his DPS instead of you?
    I'm amazed too that people can't do it for themselves. You are absolutely right, people should be recognizing that they are underperforming and asking for help on their own, that's the right attitude (well not exactly, the best attitude is to know your class and be prepared and not underperform). But sometimes you have to work with what you have. I'm not even raid leader btw, I'm just a guy who cares about progression and killing butcher .

If someone writes a detailed analysis that's wrong and what he should be doing differently - that would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys!

(Can't post links yet so bear with me and do the obvious replacement for the urls below)

If you've seen an arms warrior in 675 pulling 33k on mythic butcher then that player ranked top 20 in the world:
    www dot warcraftlogs dot com/rankings/6#boss=1706&class=Warrior&spec=Arms&search=ilvl.0.675
    The 30k mark is around world top 50, so your warrior buddy is hardly doing badly.

That said, the major point I think is missing from the logs you showed is execute spam.
    This is what the last 30 seconds of butcher for a warrior should look like:
    www dot warcraftlogs dot com/reports/Y9b6ZDpFQGamyWv8#fight=47&type=damage-done&source=6
    Compare it to your log and the difference is obvious. I see him line up scabbard, recklessness, and avatar (which should be Bloodbath), but there's no execute spam after. He should be pooling rage right before that so he can let off 5-6 in a row. That alone will add another 1-2k to his final score. But if you guys are wiping before he can do that, you're not gonna see good numbers.

tl;dr he's not doing that badly, more execute spam.

Avatar and Bloodbath are comparable. I'd recommend Avatar for Progress as it will do the most damage during your execute phase, which on butcher also is the hardest part of the fight.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders