Healing or stacks issue on Butcher Mythic

Hi, when I was looking through logs to determine why our warrior was underperforming, I was surprised and amazed that he and many melee weren't living till 3.45-4 mins even on 3.50-4.10 pulls (and couldn't deal dmg@execute phase). I mean not even once he lived till 3.45-3.5X! We're using raid save cooldowns at this phase, so I don't get what's so messed up. Is there an issue with healing? Or people mess up with stacks? I'm really confused, plz help us out.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...c#type=healing

how can i read the logs in english please :X ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dra View Post
    how can i read the logs in english please :X ?
    You press the translate button at the top of the page... :X

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    You press the translate button at the top of the page... :X
    ty good sir

- - - Updated - - -

as a shaman, my advice is to save the shamans cd's for the last 14-10% (and combine them!), its not wise to have him use his cd's at 30%, also i don't recommend ele mastery as NS saved our tanks so many times and can be combined with ascendance to make uber heals, and ofc will allow him to cast more chain heals as he do have a relatively low amount of chain heal casts (could be mana issue as he have lots of parts without spirit although he might just be in pvp gear ).
    also use totemic projection for SLT, that will keep all the dps safe for 5-6 sec at least.
    further more, an advice to all of your healers, roll all your 3min cd's at the beggining of the fight so you will have them back when you really need them (sub 30%) and that can save lots of mana too, addinetly , healers should try and proc their Mana procs ~20-30 sec before the fight starts, that will help them too
    have some dps def cd's in the end (rouge smoke bombs, rally etc), the point is not to use any big CD before the 30%.
    should be a easy boss once you get this figured out.
    GL

TBH your disc isn't doing what he should. If a disc isn't doing at least 55-60k you are being held back by him and him alone.

Your disc casted 69 PWS. Ours in my alts guild(4m kill so its more comparable) casted 121.

Your disc also only casted 8 solaces vs ours who did 18.

Yours power infused once... randomly at like 1m 30s in. Also yours is penance and smiting too much. He should be shielding before first and 3rd hit on each group.

Your group behind the boss they aren't stacking correctly and getting hit by add explosions. The person who is marked may be but the people aren't 100% inside his body. If they are even a inch off it can cause them to get raped by the adds.

but ya... that priest healer is a big problem
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-01-22 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Your group behind the boss they aren't stacking correctly and getting hit by add explosions. The person who is marked may be but the people aren't 100% inside his body. If they are even a inch off it can cause them to get raped by the adds.
    If you have adds coming when he's coming back from bounding cleave they put melee in an awkward position so we usually have 2 healers standing on the right side soaking them aswell in case they come from from a bad angle.

Either way I agree that disc priest is not really up to date. 2 archangles during a 3min fight is just terrible.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2015-01-22 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    If you have adds coming when he's coming back from bounding cleave they put melee in an awkward position so we usually have 2 healers standing on the right side soaking them aswell in case they come from from a bad angle.

Either way I agree that disc priest is not really up to date. 2 archangles during a 3min fight is just terrible.
    They actually don't if you position correctly. I have killed him 8 times now. We have yet to ever have that happen. If you don't have him in that corner far enough and the bounding cleave spot isn't right at the crates you will have issues, but if you do those 2 things you won't have one.

http://www.twitch.tv/jelloslockexo/c/5729746

That was our first kill in Encore on the 2nd week of mythic and my other guild that has killed it 2 times has yet to have that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    They actually don't if you position correctly. I have killed him 8 times now. We have yet to ever have that happen. If you don't have him in that corner far enough and the bounding cleave spot isn't right at the crates you will have issues, but if you do those 2 things you won't have one.

http://www.twitch.tv/jelloslockexo/c/5729746

That was our first kill in Encore on the 2nd week of mythic and my other guild that has killed it 2 times has yet to have that issue.
    Ahh, ok I'll talk to our tanks then and ask we aren't tanking him more in the corner. Cheers.

A lot of people have "butchered" lol lol the strat and try to move it all the way to the corner and don't place it and the bounding right and have to do other things. Also, moving it all the way to the back(like this group in the thread does) is harder on damage that doing 2 moves since you already have to move with bounding anyway and it won't be during any CDs or pots that will always be up on pull.