Post Warrior (Arms) Nerf, what are your executes hitting for now?

Just curious?

Deleted
    I've moved this to the warrior section.

who cares? we know how the damage is calculated so why should we compare numbers?

Deleted
    Ive done normal run today to check. Before nerf (671ilvl) ive had like 35-40k more avg dmg accoring to logs from hc. Now im at 674 and i feel my executes are hitting like a wet noodle bolt. Disgusting. Arms need a buff somewhere else( maybe reduce cd on Ms by 2sec? Or make it as rage generator). After that hotfix i did like 3.5k less dmg on same fights compare to prenerf..

Finally picked up a Mythic socketed Ko'ragh 2h last night, but was only able to play arms on Imperator with no prior kills playing the spec (2h drops have not been kind for me).

I have very little mastery on my gear, and my execute averages were around 160k, with my highest over 300k. 684 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    Ive done normal run today to check. Before nerf (671ilvl) ive had like 35-40k more avg dmg accoring to logs from hc. Now im at 674 and i feel my executes are hitting like a wet noodle bolt. Disgusting. Arms need a buff somewhere else( maybe reduce cd on Ms by 2sec? Or make it as rage generator). After that hotfix i did like 3.5k less dmg on same fights compare to prenerf..
    Arms is still doing fine, competitive single target while being above the curve on cleave and aoe. 3.5k is a lot for a 18% mastery nerf and I'm not quite sure how it maths out but there's so many potential factors for a dps loss, group composition, add placements your role in a fight and sometimes just thinking your going to do less dmg because of a nerf might harm your performance. Plus we've still got the tier sets to look forward to going into BRF in a few weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    Arms is still doing fine, competitive single target while being above the curve on cleave and aoe. 3.5k is a lot for a 18% mastery nerf and I'm not quite sure how it maths out but there's so many potential factors for a dps loss, group composition, add placements your role in a fight and sometimes just thinking your going to do less dmg because of a nerf might harm your performance. Plus we've still got the tier sets to look forward to going into BRF in a few weeks.
    i didnt lose 18% of mastery due to nerf. looking at armory i lost about 27% mastery. that is quite a lot... 27% of execute dmg + 27% of mortal strike dmg. 3.5k dps loss with quite good rng during fight is srsly a big deal for me