Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Correct. All of the things prior to Season 2, including achievements and rewards, are one and dones. This is why they changed the format to what it is now, because people really, really hated it. Someone may have more insight or corrections, but afaik there is no way to access that content ever again.

Edit:http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_season_1

If you just want to catch up on story.
    I appreciate the link. I'll definitely read about S1.

Since they've changed the format for living story (as someone said), do you think this will mean that if someone misses out on season 2 and a season 3 comes out, they'll still be able to buy the content to play through it?

Yes, that's the case now. You can purchase LS2 any time you want.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Boo...the one currency I have the least of b/c I didn't play enough and cba to do the dailies/monthlies in the old system. At least it's there I guess. I assume when the expansion launches I'll be able to play more focused and gain laurels in the process. My fault for playing too many MMOs though.
    Are laurels gone now? If they are still required to buy that old stuff, maybe there is a way of exchanging them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    Are laurels gone now? If they are still required to buy that old stuff, maybe there is a way of exchanging them.
    You get them from daily login rewards now. Open your achievement panel and you can see what days you get bags of them.
    Valar morghulis