10+ Year Old Account

Picking up D3 again, what should I be doing with my Crusader?

Hey, been taking a bit of a break, but a friend of mine recently picked up D3 and ROS so I was planning to get back into with them.

My Crusader -- I realize I want to get RoRG and enough of my set to finish the bonus, but other than that have there been any big changes since the start of season one that I should look into for changing my build or something?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Here is the Phalanx "horse spam" or "horse parade" build, as I like to call it (I just started playing again about 3 weeks ago, so there may be another name for said build):

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/K.../hero/56533121

Simple concept: Akkhan 6 pc bonus, double phalanx shield, rorg allows you to use Leoric's Crown. Goal is enough CDR to basically have Champion up 100% of the time (56%+), which also grants very high uptime on Law of Valor on use, which you need for spamming Phalanx.

Mine isn't perfect (no SoJ, no strongarm bracer, ehhh weapon). Definitely pray for a decent ancient weapon. 1h that can get over 3k or 2h over 4k.

This is just one build. There's another build based around Condemn that I haven't looked into much, but it's also effective for running high level grifts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, after playing for a little bit here, this build may be right up my alley. I have the shield and 5pc Akkhan so far. Farming out RoRG and I do have the weapon that summons phalanx bodyguards every time I kill an enemy with Champion up. Now i just need RNG on my side lol.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka