Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see the problem..
    There can be no duplicate hero's in the League, ergo, if you have less than 10 owned, you risk not being able to chose a hero.

Not to mention that it's so easy to get to 10 hero's owned. I have 7 hero's at level 20. I will easily get to 10 by level 30 (Even if I don't think I'll be playing Hero League)

Deleted
    dont worry mate, you wont miss out on much. Since Solo Queuers are getting matched with full premades, the whole ranked system is effed in the butt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    dont worry mate, you wont miss out on much. Since Solo Queuers are getting matched with full premades, the whole ranked system is effed in the butt.
    I wont play ranked untill that is fixed. Cba to solo queue and end up against a 5man premade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty facepalm worthy watching streams of "pro players" when ranked first came out. All of them queuing with their 5-man premades and having several other 5-man premades on their friends list so they could all coordinate not queuing into one another. Then saying, "Woo, Rank 1, look at us!"
    If that is true.... then its just very very VERY sad and pathetic!

Anyway..... i dont have any friend playing Hero League nor do i have any who is lvl 30 yet. is it possible to watch your friends hero league stats in there profile, when they start playing hero league?

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    If that is true.... then its just very very VERY sad and pathetic!

Anyway..... i dont have any friend playing Hero League nor do i have any who is lvl 30 yet. is it possible to watch your friends hero league stats in there profile, when they start playing hero league?
    Profiles aren't enabled in the game yet. I assume it'll happen with the open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Profiles aren't enabled in the game yet. I assume it'll happen with the open beta.
    You can see your friends, Hero progress, daily quest etc at the moment. so profile is enabled

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    You can see your friends, Hero progress, daily quest etc at the moment. so profile is enabled
    The actual Profile tab is greyed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The actual Profile tab is greyed out.
    ahh that one.. yeah ofcourse... it will probably show there

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I fail to see the problem..
    There can be no duplicate hero's in the League, ergo, if you have less than 10 owned, you risk not being able to chose a hero.

Not to mention that it's so easy to get to 10 hero's owned. I have 7 hero's at level 20. I will easily get to 10 by level 30 (Even if I don't think I'll be playing Hero League)
    Should be 10 level 4 heroes, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    Should be 10 level 4 heroes, to be honest.
    I have to agree with this. Not levelling your heroes to 4 before going into hero league is just lazy and flipping the bird at the rest of your team.

Some heroes are possible to use with a few of their talents, for Example, the Chen build im using atm, only requires me to be level 2, Some characters need certain talents to make them worthwhile, some don't. But I do agree, its not hard to level something to level 4, and to be fair, everyone should be levelling them to level 5 for bonus gold, for More characters or Master Skins.