622 [H] Destro Lock LF late night guild 10PM CST - 12PM CST or later

Hey all, just getting geared, and all I have now is LFR. Raided some back in the Wrath days have always played a Warlock, and currently am playing Destro spec, but enjoy affliction as well. Would learn Demo if needed. I am looking for a guild that is interested in progression, but at the same time realizes that IRL takes priority. I am 29, married w/ 2 kids (younger in age) and have a full time job, somewhat demanding career (which I love), however I am also very passionate about gaming as well. If you think you might have a spot for me I would love to speak with you in game etc. My battle tag is nobiggie#1969

Looking forward to hearing from you all. I am currently Horde on Dark Iron but would be willing to transfer if the opportunity is right.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyyo,

Depending on how many days of raiding you end up looking for, and if you're looking to transfer to a nice high population realm, <Attitude Problem> from H-Hyjal is in need of some people. We started a tad late because of the nature of the Holidays, but the past couple weeks we've gotten 7/7H. We raid on a 2-night a week schedule, Friday & Sunday from 830-1130 pacific time (GMT-8).

Just a bunch of old hardcore raiders looking for some more relaxed raiding while still getting shit done. For us, personality is huge, and we don't just take anybody in. We're pretty done with 12 year old epeens. Just trying to bulk up a few more DPS for Mythic. I realize that your gear is fairly far behind, but that's not that big of a deal, gear can be made up as long as somebody can play well enough.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. I work Tuesday & Wednesday evenings so I'm generally just only for a couple hours after Midnight, but I'm generally online off and on the rest of the week.

Ebrithil#1100

Added u in game just now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man I appreciate your time tonight, but i am not sure I am exactly what you are looking for. Thanks again and good luck filling your spots.

Guild Name: Exilès
    Realm: Bleeding Hollow [H]
    Progression: 2/7M Highmaul
    Battle-tag: Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190, Mondkross - Montross#1591

<Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided since every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds.

We aim to make the time we spend in raid count.

Classes Desired:
    We have one dps position, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

650+ ilvl -

Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid

Guild site: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30-12:30 EST

Expectations:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant:
    You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    You must be able to use mumble and a microphone.
    You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us.
    Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)