Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    if you rely on a single person to call targets for your group then your group is probably not going to win any games
    This to, no one can see everything, often a ranger will call out for the rogue at 15% to be finished off instead of going on a full health Resto Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliippy View Post
    I dont think you'll get much sympathy for refusing to communicate in a game that requires coordinated communication.
    For some reason my WoW client works even though I don't have a microphone connected...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Use your voice op

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    So lets play this out with a ranged TC.

Switching to Holy pally in 5 seconds. All melee then stop damaging there current target and start to run at the target that is being swapped to. Damage lightens up on the previous target and its obvious the new target as the melee are running at him.

Now lets look at it with a DK.
    Switching to holy pally in 5 seconds. All damage is still on the current target because the melee know they dont need to drastically change there positions. After 5 seconds the DK swaps grips and all DPS can be on the new target.
    This scenario doesn't require the DK to TC though... Your ranged TC can just call a switch and the DK can grip after 5 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the reasoning behind you not wanting to use a mic to socialize and communicate in general with other human beings on a social game? I mean it's none of my business but why do something that requires team work 100% if you only put forth 50%. I suppose it's a good thing that you at least listen to them, it always pisses me off if someone says "I can't join vent because I don't have a mic" you don't need a mic to listen! and at least you are listening. However if you want to really go above and beyond in PvP then go spend the 60 bucks or whatever and improve your social skills and talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then