Previous CM Rewards across account | Suggestion

Hey guys!

Posted this on the EU forums but I'm afraid it wont be seen that much and wont even reach Blizzard. What do you guys think about this?

" Blizzard keeps moving forward with the "Lets not force the player to play that char" by keeping making things account wide and the one of best they did was account wide mounts and pets.

A good step, in my opinion, would be allowing all characters created by an account eligible to buy the previous CM rewards as long as that account have done the proper achievement on another char of that class.

For instance I could level a Mage on another server or another Faction and go to Pandaria at lv90 and get the amazing transmog I earned on this char.

Before someone comes and don't understand what I'm suggesting: I'm not asking for them to make all my future chars to be eligible to get the rewards whether I did 9/9 gold on them or not, just on the class's I already did them on.

I believe that works with some older PvP sets already (if not it also should).

This comes to my mind because I feel tied to the chars I did CMs one, it was one of my favorite features in MOP and I honestly loved the sets, seems quite sad that if I want to join some friends on another server and faction I have to leave behind these rewards I worked so hard on. Paying for character transfer and faction change is not really an option considering I got 7 chars on that situation.

What do people think about it? "

This is the link to the post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13124768336

Deleted
    I'd support it if it was locked to class. Way too much of a hassle for Blizz I guess - looking at how long it took them to come up with the heirloom UI. Plus waaaay too little of a target audience. Plus it costs them double instead of making them money.

Zero percent chance of success.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always feel hesitant to level new characters because I know I won't like them as much as my other characters because I can never get the stuff that has been removed. So this would definitely help.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    I'd support it if it was locked to class. Way too much of a hassle for Blizz I guess - looking at how long it took them to come up with the heirloom UI. Plus waaaay too little of a target audience. Plus it costs them double instead of making them money.

It would actually be a very simple change. All they would need to do is change the armor from BoP to BoA; then you could buy as many copies as you wanted on the character that achieved it and send them to your 90+ alts of the same class.

Anyway, I support this

Edit: it's also possible that they could accomplish this as a byproduct of the rumored revamp of the transmog system, if for example armor art was learned and made account-wide like mounts.
    Last edited by Rae888; 2015-01-23 at 04:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    It would actually be a very simple change. All they would need to do is change the armor from BoP to BoA; then you could buy as many copies as you wanted on the character that achieved it and send them to your 90+ alts of the same class.
    true, but then again this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    it's also possible that they could accomplish this as a byproduct of the rumored revamp of the transmog system, if for example armor art was learned and made account-wide like mounts.
    is how I imagine they would go about it - and in the end not do it at all
    Plus there's still the money point. They'd invest money and time to lose out on the transfer income. Which is a bigger loss than the people quitting over this issue or not transfering at all. imo.

I would love for it to be changed like that, I don't even level chars anymore where I have the same class with MoP CM Sets. Even if it's cross-faction on a different server.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post

Simple.
    BOA that has a class restriction. Items have restrictions already, all that needs tob e added is a BOA tag.

Deleted
    Make them heirlooms!

Love that you guys are on board with this Now we just need someone to post this on the US forums

I love this idea and i agree with Nalira about the leveling thing i LOVE paladin but i did not play paladin during mop and i wish so bad i wouldve gotten the gear, but i did get it on druid and shaman but i just do not enjoy those classes like i do my paladin. but i do agree on the class lock thing but i would also support hey u earned it here is access to the set for the whole account any character i also think that would be easier to fix it for blizzard purposes