Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Patch 6.1 PTR - Build 19508, Updated Blood Elf Models, Class Tuning Changes NYI

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-01-23 at 08:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those belf placeholder videos...

OMG I knew it! Taylor Swift is a Blood Elf!!!

ROFLMAOing at the taylor swift blood elf place holder videos lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

so i guess mages are ok? no changes for them?

What a joke jesus christ these guys are completely incompetent. Make BoS have a 3 sec cooldown but keep every single snare possible in the game constantly spammable. What a fkn joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear whiners, read the headline at least "Class Tuning Changes NYI" so hold back your dogs until the next patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Karry View Post
    What a joke jesus christ these guys are completely incompetent. Make BoS have a 3 sec cooldown but keep every single snare possible in the game constantly spammable. What a fkn joke.
    Tell me how the hell that spell isn't overpowered at the moment, lol. It breaks CC, increases movement speed, has no CD, and has a capability of 100% uptime.

Might wanna' read up on Rogues if you think that's the only escape from CC you have.

If burst of speed lasts for 4 seconds and has a 3 second CD doesn't that mean it can still have 100% up time? Or does the CD kick in once the effect wears off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    If burst of speed lasts for 4 seconds and has a 3 second CD doesn't that mean it can still have 100% up time? Or does the CD kick in once the effect wears off?
    If it kicked in once the effect weared off, you could still spam it and nothing would have changed. I think the CD is there to prevent Rogues from spamming themselves free from snares. They still get a 100% uptime on it, though.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

MONK BUFFS !!! MONK BUFFS !!! MONK BUFFS !!! MONK BUFFS !!! MONK BUFFS !!!

Now, read that, with Eddie Murphy's voice on Delirious( Ice Cream man part).
    Thats how excited i am.

Deleted
    Selfie cameras? WoW is now officially complete.

Christ, they really like pissing people off with the social media crap. Selfie camera? Come on.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who missed the blood elf placeholder vids or am I completely blind? Because I cannot see them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Am I the only one who missed the blood elf placeholder vids or am I completely blind? Because I cannot see them.
    I can't find them either

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    You're not the only one. I can't seem to find them either.

15+ Year Old Account
    The videos have been removed probably? I can't see them either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belfs looking good, didn't realise they needed such a large update into this :S

Oh good, a nerf to Burst of Speed. That will definitely fix rogue's poor showing in the dps department. Seriously, either give us a tank or healer spec so we can actually serve a purpose, or fix our god damned dps. Is it so hard to understand that since ALL we can do is dps, that perhaps we should be good at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Christ, they really like pissing people off with the social media crap. Selfie camera? Come on.
    Waiting for the "SELFIE stick upgrade" kit.