The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    How do you draw that which has no age?
    Judging by the book "Arthas" as they get older they just get sharper features,white hair and become very wirey

Deleted
    Well... High and Blood Elves are getting older, too. Thety are not immortal and they never were. For example Anasterian looked like old man with white hair and beard, probably something similar to LoTR Saruman, only with long ears and glowing blue eyes. There are also artworks from Sunwell comic for example and some other, showing High Elven grandpas with long beards and wrinkles.

But this edit shows undead Sylvanas, how she is looking in my mind, anyway made from screenshots of Night Elf DK and WoTLK Sylvanas, because that is from times when new BE wasn't released. And this is why she is looking like that - she's just rotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Blizzard doesn't know hot to make belf hunters move normally
    All player models have that glitch. Get used to it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the weapons and offhands are instead of pointing |o| are instead pointing towards the legs so \o/ which causes them to clip into the models significantly.

Has Blizzard said anything about this?
    I noticed this as well! Hope they fix it cus most offhands cant rven be seen cus they are in my robes lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Pretty sure all the new models cause clipping issues
    You are correct, some models have even more issues now than they had in the old versions.

Still no words from blizzard about the blood elves, and all threads are dying out as most agree that they need new work. pretty much nothing to discuss. This sucks.

Anyway, am i the only one who had to change my full transmog to fit a helmet? Unfortunately my old transmog had no helmets that fit. I cant live with the duck lips. They look horrible.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Avenier/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Whitemare View Post

This.. is glorious ... especially I love the face at 0:48 so much ... I dunno

You know what I love about your eyes ? When I look deep enough ... - OH DAMN!!! *vomits*
    Thats how much i now hate blood elf males. had to make the video
    Last edited by Laze; 2015-03-06 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laze View Post
    Still no words from blizzard about the blood elves, and all threads are dying out as most agree that they need new work. pretty much nothing to discuss. This sucks.

Anyway, am i the only one who had to change my full transmog to fit a helmet? Unfortunately my old transmog had no helmets that fit. I cant live with the duck lips. They look horrible.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Avenier/simple

Thats how much i now hate blood elf males. had to make the video
    Didn't know it was yours but ... I love it XD
    Great job !

About the transmogs .... I moged my priest to fit his new feeling and some of my guild mates copied the look because of its 'awesomeness'
    -______-
    I really hate him right now ... I would love to have the option to switch on the old models just for male belves and see the other new models.

No ... but srsly all my mogsets now look horrible on the new model and transmog was like my favorite thing in the game *sigh*
    Maybe I can help you out with some ideas i gathered for my ..future paladin ... I am not going to lvl him anymore as long as they look hideous like they do right now ...

Didn't know it was yours but ... I love it XD
    Great job !

About the transmogs .... I moged my priest to fit his new feeling and some of my guild mates copied the look because of its 'awesomeness'
    -______-
    I really hate him right now ... I would love to have the option to switch on the old models just for male belves and see the other new models.

No ... but srsly all my mogsets now look horrible on the new model and transmog was like my favorite thing in the game *sigh*
    Maybe I can help you out with some ideas i gathered for my ..future paladin ... I am not going to lvl him anymore as long as they look hideous like they do right now ...
    That transmog nicely enhances his sexy ducklips... 10/10 dolphins would tap!

I personally like how transmog looks on the models as chest textures no longer look deformed, and shoulders dont fly above the side of his shoulders anymore (Most at least.. :/) The models definitely have way more buggs then needed though. Im am however willing to ignore my characters tabard clipping inside his crotch and butt 24/7 as long as they fix the faces asap.. The animations are beyond retarded atm.

A lot of gear looks terrible simply because it has a 'pasted on' look to it. There's not much that can be done about that other than picking gear that doesn't look like it's just a coat of paint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laze View Post

Im am however willing to ignore my characters tabard clipping inside his crotch and butt 24/7 as long as they fix the faces asap.. The animations are beyond retarded atm.

THIS is NOT what I ever ever ever would imagine my Sin'dorei priest at all ....
    WTF is THIS?

<____>

WTF is THIS?

<____>
    Sad thing is theyre derp in most animations. How could the art team not have noticed it. I understand that they want the animations to look funny, but its sad when fans are laughing at the art team, and not with them.

WTF is THIS?

<____>
    I think he looks great!

Very masculine and sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think he looks great!

Very masculine and sexy.
    http://new4.fjcdn.com/comments/Whats...3538460fef.jpg

Infracted, removed IMG coding as well.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-03-06 at 05:17 PM.

WTF is THIS?

<____>
    What's the problem here? He looks focused and meditative.

Your xmog sets look like shit because they're painted on textures from 10 years ago. They look like shit regardless of the quality of the character model. That's your problem there.

His jump and falling facial expression is the ultimate in derp I admit. And the tabard clipping needs to be addressed. But otherwise I fail to see the "hideous" train wreck being depicted here. His melee combat animations are the smoothest they've ever been. The best in the game imo. The spinning uppercut special attack is second to none. His long hearth cast is pretty boss too. The run is still a bit wooden and stiff, but come on now.. The melodrama is a tad over board here lol.

10+ Year Old Account

WTF is THIS?

<____>
    That looks much better than most of the godawful faces we've been saddled with. Which animation is he doing? Mounting?

It's pretty tragic. The faces look okay when the terrible pursed lips aren't apparent.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2015-03-06 at 06:38 PM.

So I posted a few pages...like a lot few about head clipping and how it's a known problem with the new models which should give them something to look out for with Blood Elves, even tweeted them it, post on the offical forums PTR feed back forum and made a bug report..

ofc nothing came of it, I probably would have gotten everyone at blizzard responding if I asked what kind of pizza they liked with murlocks..SO ANYWAY I figured that was going live, I was prepared for the cliping issues...I wasn't perpared for how bad they would get..

"I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."

Meh, I hope they won't fiddle upon belf females anymore par for fixing the bugs/*'intentional' things like..

-Freezing while sitting.
    -*Certain earrings lost their rubies.
    -Robe texture wrap not being completely down, leading into boots' poking out.
    -Certain unique eyecolours for the faces not being there for every skin colour.

I don't want them to take away the frown during idle animation or such other 'big' issues.

Otherwise I do hope they can look into males to offer more variety/making the faces more truthful to the old ones among other issues known with them.

This blew my mind