Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Never had a seal of tempered fate mission?

I leveled my Warrior to 100 on release as quick as I possibly could, having to skip any thing garrison related since that area of frost fire ridge was lagged out. So on him I have never encountered at any point the mission for a tempered seal of fate, I'm wondering if I might have missed some sort of trigger event?

I leveled my hunter a couple weeks back and so far she's already had 3 of the missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had one in 4~ resets. Was nice to have 4 bonus rolls.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    It is just too damn RNG. My main toon had 4! missions before Highmaul was even open. After that i had it once more aaaaaaand that's it.
    It's just rare mission. Like the retraining certificate for follower. I haven't got it yet on my main, while 2 of my alts got it 2 times so far.

Super rng. I wouldn't be surprised if the follower cert, dance studio, and bonus seal mission interact with each other somehow because I've only gotten 2 dance studios in the past month and neither of the others. Or maybe it's just some % chance to spawn per day

i thought it was fixed because i was getting one a week usually around the same time but last week i didnt get any

My main (warrior) who was 100 the day after the expansion hit has never had a seal mission - my alts get them all the time most have had it at least 2-3 times each (one alt got it at level 93!.) RNG sucks or my warrior is broken (figures...)

Had 2 early on, haven't seen them since.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only gotten them on my alts and I'm not wasting BRs on LFR gear.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

The Seal missions are completely retarded in terms of RNG(good thing "RNG is FUN" is the motto of WoD). My hunter alt has had like 4 of them. It's maybe a month old. My monk main, which hit level 100 the 2nd day of WoD? 2 missions. A friend of mine supposedly has some of his 91/92 alts almost capped on Seals. Blizzard should just make them consistent, like the Highmaul missions etc.
    My lowest level alt that got one hadn't even hit 91 yet(enabled Garrison, just been doing missions on it since, nothing else)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-01-23 at 03:50 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Seal I get regularly, only one I've ever seen once on a character (12 alts) is the arrakoa rep token

I've gotten.. 2 on my main, none on my alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    It is just too damn RNG. My main toon had 4! missions before Highmaul was even open. After that i had it once more aaaaaaand that's it.
    It's just rare mission. Like the retraining certificate for follower. I haven't got it yet on my main, while 2 of my alts got it 2 times so far.
    Exact same thing happened with me. I had one every week up until Highmaul opened up, then absolutely nothing since lol. I only recently started getting Retrainng Certificate missions on my main, too, while a few of my level 92 alts have seen them multiple times. The RNG... it burns!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even want to get started on my annoyance with this. I do love Garrisons though.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got that mission once since launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Record for me is 3 missions of such in 1 week, sadly 2 failed at 98% chance. (damn Mulverick)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Me, my friends, and the I've spoken to have all gotten exactly 1x seal mission per week, every week since we dinged 100. Are you sure you're talking about the reroll mission? Because it certainly appears to be on a static schedule.

All my level 100's are getting - one mission a week.

I'm getting these missions on characters that aren't even 100 yet. In case anybody's tracking this, I start getting them once I have several ilevel 615+ followers, regardless of character level. Same goes for the apexis mission (is there only one of these for 1K?) and the 630-645 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie View Post
    Me, my friends, and the I've spoken to have all gotten exactly 1x seal mission per week, every week since we dinged 100. Are you sure you're talking about the reroll mission? Because it certainly appears to be on a static schedule.
    If that's the case, my characters are bugged, because I have 9(12 characters total that are doing missions constantly) 100s, and I've definitely not had 1 per week. I have 3 characters that have been 91-95 for the last month or so, and they only have 1 Seal each(and haven't failed any Seal missions).
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-01-23 at 05:57 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I've seen similar results. My theory is that it won't trigger if you've already picked up your 3 seals for the week. Thus, folks who get theirs Tuesday for raiding might never see one, while folks who may wait a couple days to get theirs could proc one. The only time I've ever gotten one was when I hadn't gotten my seals yet, and on alts that I never go to get my 3/week. I started the mission, picked up my three, and still got the one form the mission so it doesn't count against the three, but the triggering may.

The folks that get theirs weekly, have they gotten their seals before it shows up? the people that aren't getting one - do you get your seals first thing Tuesday?