Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Good change, needed.

- any rogue going mental over this change should get out of pvp
    - 5s would have been better

Deleted
    burst of speed has a 4 second duration so a 3 second cooldown won't change anything.

gg though

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    burst of speed has a 4 second duration so a 3 second cooldown won't change anything.

gg though
    Except it will because they can be slowed in between, but keep ignoring things so you have something to complain about. Isn't a huge nerf, but it's not intended to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Except it will because they can be slowed in between, but keep ignoring things so you have something to complain about. Isn't a huge nerf, but it's not intended to be.
    its hardly a nerf, you didn't need endlessly spam it other then very specific situations like a druid spamming gcds on fairy fire.

wonder if this is do to the over abundance of Rogues with speed set flag carrying in RBGs and them impossible to stop?

I dont play rogue alot since MoP due to finding them bored, but i remember how op this was, i just dont get why they couldnt do the charge thing on it. have 2 charges and 12sec cd, then you can decide if you need 2 in a row to REALLY get out of some shitty bashing on you, or use it overtime when needed bit less but wont hurt to use
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

yeh now my ele shaman can solo a rogue because my 5 second frost shock not allowing me to ever flame/earth shock is going to wreck this rogue and his pathetic 3 second cooldown sprint.

/trollface

Is this a nerf? Just seems like it helps the rogue from double hitting it and wasting energy. Only time this will be a real problem is vs rdruids but that can be fixed with a short CD on Faerie Swarm

how is this a nerf rofl, the ability has a duration of 4 sec and it has a 3 second cd, so basically you can keep it up all the time for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    how is this a nerf rofl, the ability has a duration of 4 sec and it has a 3 second cd, so basically you can keep it up all the time for whatever reason.
    Its almost like its about the snare break and not the speed boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    wonder if this is do to the over abundance of Rogues with speed set flag carrying in RBGs and them impossible to stop?
    haha, no. your team sucks if you can't stop a BoS rogue. if it's peels, any class can run flag with peels. it's a change made entirely due to crying. representation won't budge an inch from this change. they'll find something else to cry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters gonna rape rogues even harder now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    They are very far from the worst class in the game atm....
    I never said they were, I said their is a large contingent of (mostly lower rated) players that will not be happy unless they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    its hardly a nerf, you didn't need endlessly spam it other then very specific situations like a druid spamming gcds on fairy fire.
    or you are fighting a hunter with that retarded frozen ammunition ability
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Talents

Burst of Speed Increases your movement speed by 70% for 4 sec and removes movement slowing effects. Usable while stealthed. Rogue - LvL 60 Talent. 30 Energy. Instant.3 sec cooldown.
    isnt that what it is already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cmon dudes, we all know it was annoying as hell to see a rogue go unimpended from one side of WSG to the other.

Any guy saying BoS should be removed (or snare cancel removed) are certainly new to the game. And should look at some vids back in the time where rogues couldn't touch anything because being perma-snared.

p.s : I'm absolutely fine with this 3s CD btw. The only complaint is that we really need some anti-snare-spammer, and BoS is the only choice atm.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-01-26 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post

gg though
    The worst part about burst of skill is the snare removal. Now that it has a 3 sec cod, it means you can actually slow them down and they can't be on you 24/7.

As a hunter, I welcome this change as it might be safe to spec MM again and not have a rogue sit on my ass 24/7 because of burst of skill and too long cd on traps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Any guy saying BoS should be removed (or snare cancel removed) are certainly new to the game. And should look at some vids back in the time where rogues couldn't touch anything because being perma-snared.
    I hate to say this because I hate arena, but..."pvp is not balanced around 1v1 and if you get snared all the time, what is your partner doing?" etc etc etc

Burst of Skill was just stupid OP and the energy cost was insufficient. As a hunter, I shudder to think what other classes that don't have the hunter's cc thought about bos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    That Thrall even speaks!

OT: Druid shapeshifting untouched. Not surprised.
    Shape-shifting is nothing like burst of speed. there are actual downsides to shape-shifting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Shape-shifting is nothing like burst of speed. there are actual downsides to shape-shifting.
    Yes but druids also have 2 "shadowsteps" to go with their shifting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    hardly...as resto has more high end rep then all healers combined.
    That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    It's pretty hard to justify power-shifting in a meta where there's less snares and gap closers.