Thread: 6.1 Changes

Deleted

6.1 Changes

It seems we've avoided the nerfbat for now, but does anyone think Celestalon will make ret below middle of the pack (like SoO) come 6.1?

I fear that a lot of classes are going to be buffed/changed and Ret might get a small pve nerf/left unchanged, which will leave us mediocre at best. I really hope not

Currently I don't think ret needs any changes (save making Seraphim scale better, as it will quickly become useless in mythic BRF I believe)
    What about Holy and Prot players?

Everyone cross your fingers!

Don't trust the datamined info just yet.

Also, data on Seraphim in the Ret thread has shown it will still be worthwhile even in mythic BRF.

The slight changes to Beacon of Insight are nice, but it's still iffy on whether it'd be run in a raiding environment.

And before anyone goes off on that Seraphim data, Holy is definitely not getting it. Though it would be quite amusing if we did... Damn I wish I knew how to recode SimC a bit to test that. I also wish I had a computer that could handle the GUI for it nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

well, if we do indeed get nerfed, i will be yelling and kicking.. "i'm forced to play a warrior, because you keep nerfring ret to the ground."
    <.<. we will see I suppose.. to early to judge just yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    well, if we do indeed get nerfed, i will be yelling and kicking.. "i'm forced to play a warrior, because you keep nerfring ret to the ground."
    <.<. we will see I suppose.. to early to judge just yet..
    Eh, we're paladins. We'll judge them as much as the cooldown lets us.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    I really, really hope that Ret stays at least 'strong'. It's really become a lot more fun in WoD.

FV buff gives 50% range on DS down from 100%

Personally don't mind the decrease in range, the amount of times I've pulled trash accidentally because of the large range on DS.

Keep in mind the changes shown so far aren't the class tuning changes CT was talking about. Chances are we'll see those on the next PTR build.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Keep in mind the changes shown so far aren't the class tuning changes CT was talking about. Chances are we'll see those on the next PTR build.
    Holding in my breath to see if they buff Empowered Seals somehow

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Holding in my breath to see if they buff Empowered Seals somehow
    Well, at least you don't have to hold your breath too long to see what happens. I don't have hope for it personally, other than the hope they kill it at least for prot.
    Super Brony Friendfinder