Smile Ko'ragh Cooldown Question

Hey guys, as a Ret on Ko'ragh when is it best suited to use cooldowns? For me, I will save my AW for the for the first Charging phase along side a lust. However every single time the second charging phase happens, my AW is on cooldown.

Now should I use it as soon as it comes up (This would be during the time he has Nullification Barrier up), or keep it till the next Charging phase?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vxshifter View Post
    Hey guys, as a Ret on Ko'ragh when is it best suited to use cooldowns? For me, I will save my AW for the for the first Charging phase along side a lust. However every single time the second charging phase happens, my AW is on cooldown.

Now should I use it as soon as it comes up (This would be during the time he has Nullification Barrier up), or keep it till the next Charging phase?
    It very much depends on timings and your raid composition. If, for example, you have lots of physical damage dealers, then your cooldowns would be better spent outside of Nullifaction to get the shield down more quickly. However, you don't want to delay too much or you might miss out on an entire AW.

fwiw, as a general practice I also hold off AW until first recharging (also when my raid pops hero), and then I just use it on CD. But, yes, definitely depends on your raid comp and how quickly you're getting Ko's barrier down.