Hello Interface & Addons Community,

I have a serious Problem.

Our Guild is using EPGP as loot system. To speed up loot distribution, we have found that the addon http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgprollmaster is damn near perfect. only the PM needs to have it installed, we can request a roll for all items that drop via one button in the loot frame itself (screenshot 2 on curse), people can roll need (upgrade), greed (side grade), disenchant (2nd spec), and based on the output this addons gives us, we can quickly distribute the items.

so far, so good.

But theres a small problem with the addon if you combine it with Xloot.
First, I really really really hate the default loot frame, so I've been using xloot pretty much since it first appeared as an addon. But.... the xloot-loot-frame does not have that request roll for all items button. That button comes from the epgprollmaster addon and after checking with the framestack (with xloot disabled), it is the "<65> Rollbutton". So I theoretically could make a macro with "/Click Rollbutton", and it does the exact same thing as if I would click that button, obviously. But as soon as I activate Xloot again, that macro does not work anymore, and I get an error instead:

Code:
1x epgprollmaster\RollLootButton.lua:4: 'for' limit must be a number
epgprollmaster\RollLootButton.lua:4: in function <epgprollmaster\RollLootButton.lua:3>
[C]: in function `Click'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1542: in function `?'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4367: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4041: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4080: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4076>
[C]: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Locals:
(*temporary) = Rollbutton {
 0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "LeftButton"
(*temporary) = false
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
Now it is pretty obvious, that Xloot and epgprollmaster are not going along very well regarding that button (which I think is pretty much the only thing that addon adds to the loot frame)... And I'm in the dilemma of either having that button and actually can request rolls, or having the loot frame I really like to have.

...Except if someone from you guys has an Idea how that could be fixed?

Or is there another xloot-alike addon which works together with epgprollmaster? because I actually do not want to play with the default loot frame, it is so butt ugly.... :/

thanks for any help on this,
xeb