Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not counting WoW, because reasons:

#1: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Immersive, fantastic main/side stories, the content was incredible.
    #2: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Similar to Morrowind in gameplay, minus some immersion, story was great and plenty of side-story/optional shit to do.
    #3: Fallout 3. Just in general loved the shit out of the game and expansions.
    #4: Halo. Combined together, all four+anniversaries+Reach (not ODST because so bad). Played the stories multiple times each, and sunk quite a few hours into multiplayer.
    #5: MOBAs. HoN/DotA/LoL. I'll throw them in the same boat because individually, nowhere near a lot of the RPGs I play in terms of gameplay hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

WoW by far is my most played game. Civ 5 is my second most played game, I achieved every victory so far except cultural.

Deleted
    - WOW
    - Skyrim
    - Hearthstone
    - Mass Effect Trilogy (replaying)
    - Metal Gear Saga (replaying)
    - Age of Empires I and II
    - Dragon Age: Inquisition

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW for me despite not having played since Cata. i think i had around 250 days played when i quit or something close to that.

SWTOR, LoL, WoT and all the Halo games would round out my list, in no particular order.

1) WoW, because Jesus Christ way to trigger my obsessive tendencies.
    2) Diablo 2, which was basically a forerunner to my WoW addiction.
    3) TIE Fighter, one of the best games ever.
    4) Civ 2, because JUST ONE MORE TURN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see... WoW of course.
    Fallout 3
    Oblivion
    Borderlands
    Pokemon Emerald
    Reach

Those are just the one's that I know I have multiple hundreds of hours in.

Other uncertain one's would be the C&C series, Mass Effect Series, San Andreas, a bunch of Tycoons...

When I was a kid? I played the shit out of Super Mario World and Link to the Past on the SNES.

When I was a teen? I played the shit out of Pokemon, Worms Armageddon, and Starcraft.

When I was an adult? I played the shit out of FFTA and FFTA2, Golden Sun 1&2 (thousands of hours on each save game). I also played the shit out of GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas. Hitman 2, Contracts, and Blood Money.

Now I play mostly Wow, Hearthstone, and Diablo 3.

As a kid..

GTA3
    Chrono Trigger
    Xenogears
    EverQuest

As an adult with disposable income I spend no where near the amount of time on single games as I did as a kid when I would get 2-3 games a year if I was lucky. Outside of WoW no game today could dominate my play time like the above do, because I finish games and move on to other games.

As an adult

WoW
    Persona 4(2 playthroughs of PS2 version in 2008/2009) and Persona 4 Golden(2 playthroughs to platinum it on the vita in 2012/2013)
    BioShock Infinite(3 full playthroughs to get all steam achieves, 2 full playthroughs of the DLC)
    Persona 3(full playthrough of both PS2 and PSP versions along with the answer add on)

Other then that, yea mostly just single playthroughs are good enough for me and usually enough to get platinum/all achievments.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-01-27 at 10:26 AM.

As a kid... mostly pokemon. N64, gamecube, and handhelds. Pokemon was my thing. Also my sega genesis... I was partial to Ecco the dolphin, and anything with Sonic the Hedgehog. Mostly pokemon, though. Then I got a ps2, and... found Spyro the Dragon. Yeah, I discovered Playstation a bit late. Then I got an xbox, and discovered Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and later, Jade Empire. I was open to lots of games, but most of my time was put into those. I just know that my collection of video games with my husband's... we have several large boxes full of just games...

I'm not counting WoW, because... I easily have 500+ days on my main account. My husband as well :P I tried SW:TOR, and subbed for a while. But it never got the time WoW did.

As an adult (I'm 26): Dragon Age: Origins (replayed numerous times), Mass Effect trilogy (too many times), whatever new flavor of Pokemon game is out (ORAS currently), and I still replay Jade Empire KOTOR/KOTOR II... except on PC, because mods (Dragon Age falls into this category as well). It looks like Dragon Age: Inquisition will be joining the list as well... currently on my 4th play through...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about WoW but

Dota 2: 5570 hours. Started playing this game February 15 2013. So nearly 2 year anniversary. :P

That's 232 days out of 730.

Deleted
    1# Wow
    2# Lol
    3# CoD

You guys need to read this book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outliers_%28book%29

Then be ashamed!

>.>

WoW by far. I am sure I have clocked 500 days collectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    i `ll just leave this here ^^

Stopped playing cs 1.6 2-3 years ago and played a total of ~10 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicons are Disgusting View Post
    Onii-chan Bathtub Assault 2 - I've never played a game other than this.

what the fuck.. where can I download this. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, dota/wc3 by miles of anything else
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) WoW (No competition, way too many Alts and addicted to it. I'd say over 400 Days)
    2) Pokemon Series (Pokemon Sapphire is my most played of these with 375 Hours Played)
    3) Warcraft III (Can spend days playing this when in the mood to play)
    4) Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl (100 Man Stock games)

Honourable Mentions: Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Call of Duty: Black Ops (Multiplayer), Mario Kart (Series), Timesplitters (2 and FP) and Batman: Arkham City
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Counter Strike 1.3 - 1.6 & Source
    Starcraft & Broodwar
    Wow
    Dota 2