Another class to play in WoD

Hello fellow members!

Since I've only played PvE this expansion, I thought it was time for some PvP.
    However I have absolutely no idea what to play in these upcoming seasons.

I played WW monk last expansion & some rogue in WotLK. However I have no real vision on the changes that came with WoD.

Though I really need some feedback on choosing which class... As well as current ranking as how fun they are.
    I would be very pleased if people shared their opinion on some classes in their current states!

Kind regards!

Melee or hunter...wanna tank play BrM....simplz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'd be putting it lightly if I said WW monks were useless in PvP.

I'd go for rogue though. Rogue is a lot of fun in PvP. Especially subtlety, even though it's less forgiving compared to combat, it's still viable and rewarding when played right.

If you're looking for a more sustainable melee that has high sustained damage I'd recommend warrior in a heartbeat. Both arms and fury seem to be viable and they both do nasty damage. They seem like a blast to play as well.

If you're looking for a ranged class, hunter is a great choice. So are locks, boomkins, mages as well as shadow priest even. Hunter out of all is the strongest on their own. Mage is really, really strong when compared with a druid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Well, I'd be putting it lightly if I said WW monks were useless in PvP.

I'd go for rogue though. Rogue is a lot of fun in PvP. Especially subtlety, even though it's less forgiving compared to combat, it's still viable and rewarding when played right.

If you're looking for a more sustainable melee that has high sustained damage I'd recommend warrior in a heartbeat. Both arms and fury seem to be viable and they both do nasty damage. They seem like a blast to play as well.

If you're looking for a ranged class, hunter is a great choice. So are locks, boomkins, mages as well as shadow priest even. Hunter out of all is the strongest on their own. Mage is really, really strong when compared with a druid though.
    Pretty much this. Windwalker, Elemental, most of the healers and a few other specializations are getting some love in 6.1 though, and definitely won't be a push over so add them to your choice of classes you might want to play.