Can unquenchable thirst compete against sudden death?

Hello everyone , i've gather myself enough CQ to buy weapons but im still split between playing Arms or Fury , so u havent bought any yet. What made me consider fury was u guys! I heard from you Fury warriors that you can outperform majority of Arms warriors in PVP so i wanted to try myself!

And i did , thus the reason im here! I encountered a problem , the opposite problem i had in arms , that being : i sometimes lack rage! this might be cuz im new and im not used to the style of fury , who seems alot more fast passed , but i start considering using Unquenchable Thirst to gather more rage to spend in Wild Strikes!

Im not sure if that talent is strong enough to even be a possibility but i rly need to get my weapon to start wrecking stuff so i thought it'd be faster if i ger help from u guys!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty bad for all contents. FS and SD outperforms it by miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    It's pretty bad for all contents. FS and SD outperforms it by miles.
    Is FS a decent pick?
    I imagine u play Fury or u know what u r talking about , do u have any advice for some1 changing from Arms to Fury?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    FS is better than SD on pure single target, or where adds won't live past bladestorm (Kargath/Butcher).

I also prefer it in PvP so I can control the burst rather than relying on the RPPM from SD.

No real big change from Arms to fury except to control enrage/berserker rage.

FS is better than SD on pure single target, or where adds won't live past bladestorm (Kargath/Butcher).

I also prefer it in PvP so I can control the burst rather than relying on the RPPM from SD.

I've heard this explanation before but could never make sense of it. Both FS' and SD's effects are not affected by multiple targets. What is the reasoning?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goodnews View Post
    I've heard this explanation before but could never make sense of it. Both FS' and SD's effects are not affected by multiple targets. What is the reasoning?
    During AoE/Cleave you're never going to Wild Strike pretty much. While a SD procc can be used mid MeatCleaving.

Makes sense, thanks.

Talent really needs to give bloodthirst something like +100% damage.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2015-01-24 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

That is not entirely correct. If you run sims without an accurate model of execute phase they might show FS>SD, but if you model execute phase correctly than it's much closer, or SD>FS. Personally, I never use FS.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Currently with the Arms buffs I dont see any comps really where Fury would be stronger than Arms. There is no reason to switch to Fury atm.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    That is not entirely correct. If you run sims without an accurate model of execute phase they might show FS>SD, but if you model execute phase correctly than it's much closer, or SD>FS. Personally, I never use FS.
    Makes sense, can't say I've dwelled in depth with it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hareem View Post
    Currently with the Arms buffs I dont see any comps really where Fury would be stronger than Arms. There is no reason to switch to Fury atm.
    Are you talking about the Arms buff which has been nerfed again already?
    Don´t get me wrong. Arms should still be the chosen specc in 5/7 fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Are you talking about the Arms buff which has been nerfed again already?
    Don´t get me wrong. Arms should still be the chosen specc in 5/7 fights.
    I think he's talking about PvP

Looks like we are getting out Mastery nerfed so...
    Im enjoying fury and i can outperform any arms in 1v1s or 2v2s with healers. Im not as deadly when my enemy is below 20% hp , but 2 executes should get the job done. And is mainly about enjoying what i play , and for now im rly enjoying Fury as a whole

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Talent really needs to give bloodthirst something like +100% damage.
    Something like "each time Bloodthirst does not crit, your next Bloodthirst within 6s has 5% increased damage and critical strike chance, stacking up to 20 times".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I just feel like Fury can be better in TSG, depending on how you play.