Thread: for real!?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Unhappy for real!?

All my active followers are epic with epic gear, so these are the missions that I have:

*sigh*
    Last edited by mmocc182f786f2; 2015-01-24 at 12:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Nice gratz!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    You need more experience for ..... reasons ....

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, I am convinced the system looks at inactive followers too
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

you arent guaranteed non-xp missions. run the xp missions for salvage. if you didnt have xp missions popping up, you would be complaining that you dont have enough missions. you can't have your cake and eat it too. deal with it

10+ Year Old Account
    what about the system having a chance to replace recently completed non-exp quests with exp quests(which you avoid), over time list fills up with just exp quests.

waiting for those missions to time out takes longer than just doing em, and if you have salvage yard lvl3 ya can get 655's (BoE's) out of it. even if xp is wasted.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I thought this was normal tbh. Mine looks like that most of the time. Is it not normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    I thought this was normal tbh. Mine looks like that most of the time. Is it not normal?
    Its normal like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Except if it did you would see more 90-94 missions than just the night watch mission.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    All my inactive followers are epic as well as my active, still get what the OP is getting. You just have to spam them for salvage.

Yeah I mean, if you avoid doing XP missions your log is gonan end up looking like that in no time anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    just send your followers before bedtime.. wake up and you have cleaned those off the mission list :P

Quote Originally Posted by yaj View Post
    All my active followers are epic with epic gear, so these are the missions that I have:

*sigh*

Always been like that, 99,99% of missions are for junk and garbage when all your followers are 655 ilvl and epic. and when you do get a decent mission the outcome is the same 685 item that you got twice already. called replayability by blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    just send your followers before bedtime.. wake up and you have cleaned those off the mission list :P

only to have the list being repopulated with the same crap again

10+ Year Old Account
    know the feeling i just do the lvl 100 quest for salvage crates
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Just do them all for salvage, its how the system work

10+ Year Old Account
    The complaints would be 10 times worse if it stopped spawning EXP missions so your log was almost empty most of the time.

Deleted
    Tbf I got no clue what you expect. Especially because you don't seem to want and do them ofcourse they clutter up and stay there for X hours or days.

So what? Just run those missions.

Same with me me OP but thats not my issue. My issue is my Alt never sees a follower upgrade quest and when I open up 20 crates at level 3, I maybe see 3-4 green upgrades. Meanwhile my main will open up 10 and see 3 blues and 2 greens and a 615 or 630 gear boost.