Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Could you possibly link me the log where you have 100%(or close to, as in 97-100) uptime on envenom?

I'd really like to see that
    Right? I was under the impression it was closer to 70% under optimal conditions. I like the idea that with 4 piece and dfa 100% uptime seems possible, it definitely is not now.

Quote Originally Posted by finn View Post
    i have even better equipment but i have never ever been able to pull that kind of numbers off without having my ass been buffed to moon and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The added duration to envenom buff is pretty much useless because in the current state you can already have pretty close to 100% envenom uptime while still being able to bank some through anticipation.
    This is the best ever US Sin parse on Butcher so far. 83% uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Where is the 1 shot in that video you keep linking?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I agree. The added duration to envenom buff is pretty much useless because in the current state you can already have pretty close to 100% envenom uptime while still being able to bank some through anticipation. Also, with more gear this is going to make it even easier to keep up time high. It would have been interesting if they made DFA apply Find Weakness for Sub, and maybe do something for Combat too.
    It's because a lot of Envenom's damage is also baked into the increased poison proc chance, and since DFA costs more energy it's more or less to compensate for that, not really to make it better. If you use DFA your Envenom uptime is gonna be lower, this change balances it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    You do realize that if they dont die with the first hit, it's not considered a 1 shot right?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

"One shot" has become a colloquial term in WoW that just means "killing faster than expected." If there were actual abilities that could really one-shot then they would be fixed very quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemat View Post
    Right? I was under the impression it was closer to 70% under optimal conditions. I like the idea that with 4 piece and dfa 100% uptime seems possible, it definitely is not now.
    Indeed. THe absolute best log i've seen is of a butcher hc fight with around 85% uptime

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sesleri View Post
    Ninjad
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2015-01-25 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesleri View Post
    well the fight is 4 minutes long he would drop some % if the fight was longer then 4 minutes
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jerbin View Post
    "One shot" has become a colloquial term in WoW that just means "killing faster than expected." If there were actual abilities that could really one-shot then they would be fixed very quickly.
    On a sidenode, this didn't prevent us from having fun in Classic and was very common :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    On a sidenode, this didn't prevent us from having fun in Classic and was very common :P
    Wasnt very fun for everyone else i can tell you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well the fight is 4 minutes long he would drop some % if the fight was longer then 4 minutes
    I'm not so sure, he had a lucky coin trinket, which you can use after 4 min again

So, running initial tests, assuming the 25% buff isn't just to the whirl:

Assassination running DfA (ambiguity on envenom change not modelled): 0.93% behind Shadow Reflection
    Combat running DfA: 0.81% ahead of Lemon Zest
    Subtlety running DfA: 2.00% ahead of Shadow Reflection

20 sec killing spree for all!
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-01-26 at 11:26 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Have these changes gone live on the PTR yet? Interested to know exactly what they mean by "For Assassination Rogues, the talent now also increases the duration of Envenom".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incentiv View Post
    Have these changes gone live on the PTR yet? Interested to know exactly what they mean by "For Assassination Rogues, the talent now also increases the duration of Envenom".
    It means that if you have the Envenom debuff on the target of your DFA it will act as though you have cast another envenom and increase the duration

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, running initial tests, assuming the 25% buff isn't just to the whirl:

Assassination running DfA (ambiguity on envenom change not modelled): 0.93% behind Shadow Reflection
    Combat running DfA: 0.81% ahead of Lemon Zest
    Subtlety running DfA: 2.00% ahead of Shadow Reflection

20 sec killing spree for all!
    DFA ahead of Shadow reflection for sub? that seams wrong :/

Deleted
    It means that if you have the Envenom debuff on the target of your DFA it will act as though you have cast another envenom and increase the duration
    Was that not already the case? DFA already performed an Envenom as part of the ability, thus increasing the duration.
    From the wording of the update it looks like all Envenom casts will have the buff duration increased with this talent chosen. It just fails to specify by how much.

DFA ahead of Shadow reflection for sub? that seams wrong :/
    It's ahead already, it's going more ahead in 6.1.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    It's ahead already, it's going more ahead in 6.1.
    Really? oO Why in the world are people topping logs using shadow?

Really? oO Why in the world are people topping logs using shadow?
    Because the gain is quite small assuming perfect usage which is really hard to do with the talent in a raid situation. Also, lack of centralised information.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Because the gain is quite small assuming perfect usage which is really hard to do with the talent in a raid situation. Also, lack of centralised information.
    I'm just thinking rogues who do butcher mythic are good enough to do that and would want to max their dps?