Poll: Would you stay subbed without LFR?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    What the hell kind of question is this lol?
    I only do progression raiding.
    LFR is trivial, and should be for everyone.
    Normal is accessible no matter your availability or skill.
    No reason to sub or unsub because of LFR unless you are confused about what there is to do in end game PVE.
    People in progression raiding guilds often only play with other people in progression raiding guilds and forget the diversity that existst in wow.

There is indeed people who is at a place where normal raiding is to hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    What the hell kind of question is this lol?
    I only do progression raiding.
    LFR is trivial, and should be for everyone.
    Normal is accessible no matter your availability or skill.
    No reason to sub or unsub because of LFR unless you are confused about what there is to do in end game PVE.
    A lot of people on this forum claim that LFR is their raid content. I was curious to see how many honestly feel the game holds nothing for them without LFR right now.

Yes, I would stay. I don't really care about LFR.
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    A lot of people on this forum claim that LFR is their raid content. I was curious to see how many honestly feel the game holds nothing for them without LFR right now.
    This forum has a much larger ratio of raiders then wow does though. You have to remember that if you want to use this poll for anything

10+ Year Old Account
    could not care less about lfr

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

There is indeed people who is at a place where normal raiding is to hard.

Higher difficulties being too hard, is not the only reason why LFR raiders stay where they are. I only do LFR because I simply have no desire to do organized raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This forum has a much larger ratio of raiders then wow does though. You have to remember that if you want to use this poll for anything
    Oh, I am. I'm not treating this as a viable sample, just as poll for this forum specifically.

I'm more irked at the fact Augments come from LFR and are not consumables directed at the people the content is intended for. It's a direct carrot asking mythic raiders to go to tourist mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish people would learn to write polls. There are two different issues here:

1. Would I stay subscribed? Yes.
    2. Do I care about LFR? Yes, I would prefer for it to be an option.

The poll is written in such a way that staying subscribed would mean I don't care about LFR.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I wish people would learn to write polls. There are two different issues here:

1. Would I stay subscribed? Yes.
    2. Do I care about LFR? Yes, I would prefer for it to be an option.

The poll is written in such a way that staying subscribed would mean I don't care about LFR.
    It's not, it's a specific question whether removing LFR would cause you to unsub.
    It's not about whether you like it or tolerate it, it's specifically about "do you care about LFR personally enough to sub/unsub over it". Nothing more, nothing less.
    It's why I stated in the OP that this is not a discussion about whether it's raiding or not or whether you like it.

I hate LFR so I won't care about its existance
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

15+ Year Old Account
    6 people in this poll so far only play for LFR? All of my whats.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I don't raid normal+. I don't raid LFR. I would stay subbed if there were no raids at all.

You're on a site whose posters are predominantly heroic+ raiders. Not really the place to ask this. Might as well go to an NFL game and ask the players if they'd keep playing if college football was abandoned.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Yup, I haven't done LFR since the first week. No reason to, I can just raid normal/heroic for raids and I spend most of the time other than that doing PvP. Doubt I'll touch LFR again this expansion unless the legendary quest requires it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know anymore. I have time for Garrison maintenance and maybe some LFR while my daughter's napping. Other than that, the only other content I do is soloing old content for gold or mounts.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to raid, but don't care for it anymore. Usually ended up leading the damn things somehow and got sick of herding cats, soured me on the whole thing.

So if I do a raid, it's LFR. Still, there's enough other things to do to use the game as a single-player time sink. So I wouldn't unsub if they removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    You're on a site whose posters are predominantly heroic+ raiders. Not really the place to ask this. Might as well go to an NFL game and ask the players if they'd keep playing if college football was abandoned.
    That's not the impression the many very vocal LFR defenders would give. Hence the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would stay. But I'm annoyed that the yes choice says "I don't care about LFR" so didn't vote. Why can't we have a poll that just says "Yes", "No", "No Opinion"?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

ah a backdoor attack on lfr, so needed at this time.