Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    So is Scabbard honestly BiS come 6.1? Because I can buy one for mad cheap right now
    I doubt it'll be BiS (though I don't have the numbers to back this up), but it'll last a while into mythic I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hollafame View Post
    I think when Celestalon said " these class changes would lead to plenty of discussion" He must be referring to the complaints that aren't going to be addressed in 6.1.
    I think he meant that in general, everyone on the internet is an alarmist and takes things way too serious.
    If I was him, I would say these types of things just to mess with people.
    It clearly works.

If you look at the laundry list of patch notes and don't feel they are substantial, you are playing the wrong game, or more so expecting way too much.
    What did you want? A COMPLETE rework of a class that already DOMINATES in CMs and is very solid in pve in general?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

What would be a good price for scabbard now? I see one on AH for 50k ... but I am not sure these changes will go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    What would be a good price for scabbard now? I see one on AH for 50k ... but I am not sure these changes will go through.
    Depends on your server, but generally 35k-55k is a hella good bargain. On my server they still average 80-100k, luckily a guildie found one and sold it to me for 40k.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I think he meant that in general, everyone on the internet is an alarmist and takes things way too serious.
    If I was him, I would say these types of things just to mess with people.
    It clearly works.

If you look at the laundry list of patch notes and don't feel they are substantial, you are playing the wrong game, or more so expecting way too much.
    What did you want? A COMPLETE rework of a class that already DOMINATES in CMs and is very solid in pve in general?
    I didn't expect much when Celestalon posted this ever since beta when he claimed Fury or even Arms were fun.

Although I don't understand how you think a laundry list of patch notes based on other classes should appeal to me. Should I be saying "oh it looks like shamans got buffed, that makes me happy as a warrior?" The changes so far have been talent only and while I don't expect complete rotation overhauls, the RNG based off Arm's rage generation + gcd downtime and Fury's overall proc rotation is frustrating and un-enjoyable.

CMs? Although important to some I doubt they balance a class' performance on CMs over Raids. I appreciate you pointing that out though.

Quote Originally Posted by hollafame View Post
    I didn't expect much when Celestalon posted this ever since beta when he claimed Fury or even Arms were fun.

Although I don't understand how you think a laundry list of patch notes based on other classes should appeal to me. Should I be saying "oh it looks like shamans got buffed, that makes me happy as a warrior?" The changes so far have been talent only and while I don't expect complete rotation overhauls, the RNG based off Arm's rage generation + gcd downtime and Fury's overall proc rotation is frustrating and un-enjoyable.

CMs? Although important to some I doubt they balance a class' performance on CMs over Raids. I appreciate you pointing that out though.
    I'm going to be the 1% here and go ahead and say I really love fury w/o colossus smash and I've warmed up to Arms since beta. I suspect I'll like arms even more when Slam is viable. The dream would be Slam + a proc, maybe next xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I'm going to be the 1% here and go ahead and say I really love fury w/o colossus smash and I've warmed up to Arms since beta. I suspect I'll like arms even more when Slam is viable. The dream would be Slam + a proc, maybe next xpac.
    Careful, I said roughly the same thing when Heroic Strike and Colossus Smash got removed, and got a lot of stick for it...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Thoughts on being able to spec for Slam so we finally don't have to use Whirlwind as a filler anymore?

It'd be nice to see something different, like Avatar and Slam being choice for single target.

hello there :P

i'd like to say something about those warrior changes and about most of the comments i read all over the world. this is the first time ever i post somethign in any forum but i couldn't take what people keep saying without a clue or any idea of what's going on in the game or how does a thing work or how can that thing be good / bad.

i don't mean to offend anyone as well

1st about people crying if this is a buff or a nerf . this is clearly an attempt to balance talents. it just means that the weaker talents are a bit more viable to be "picked" which means this is not a buff to cry over how warriors were op and how are they gonna become more op.

2nd which is why i got pissed off. stop talking shit and stupidly raging over shit like why does siege breaker knockback. is knocking the enemy bad ? can u fucking use your brain and draw some scenarios and cases where u can use a knock back ? ill tell u then .

knock back is a fucking way to interrupt a cast . wooh is it that hard to realize it ? and if it's a long knockback it allows u to even charge back with 50% crit chance for mortal strike to continue ur burst ... god damit is it that hard to realize how amazing a knock back can be ?

stop crying over shit reasons knock back distance increase is a good thing cuz it allows u to charge back which will make set bonus 2 more beneficial for burst in many cases. and allows u to stop casting for someone with interrupt / silence immunity activated

you lose your fear . you gain something instead . as simple as that