Deleted

It's getting a bit beyond a joke now

Edit: I'll save my rage as the current notes are not the big changes as stated below.

If a mod sees this pls delete thread
    Last edited by mmoc06b16d6b77; 2015-01-24 at 05:14 AM.

These are not the big changes they talked about earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Just to manage some expectations here - the PTR patch currently scheduled to go up today does *not* have the class tuning changes that Celestalon was referring to, as it was built before they were implemented. The more likely outcome is that they'll be in the next build *after* today's.
    looks like you just need to hold tight a bit longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    These are not the big changes they talked about earlier.
    Pretty sure they are, when they said that it was in regards to yesterdays PTR update. These prelim 6.1 notes are separate from that update, you can check yesterdays PTR push on the front page update on MMOC from yesterday.
    Last edited by Vanaline; 2015-01-24 at 05:16 AM.

They said that these notes were focused on the underperforming talents and not mechanics.

And to quote the notes.

Developer Commentary: A primary focus for class changes in Patch 6.1 is improving overall talent balance. Not every talent needs to be useful in every situation; and in fact it’s often better if they have strengths and weaknesses. But we do try to have each talent be useful in some situations, and make them close enough in value that if you really enjoy the gameplay of a talent you don’t feel like you’re dragging your group down by using it.

For these changes we focused primarily on tuning (tweaking numbers), and nearly all changes are buffs to underperforming talents. The goal is to reach more variety of viable builds, without bringing down the existing popular choices.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2015-01-24 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMeringue View Post
    Pretty sure they are, when they said that it was in regards to yesterdays PTR update but this is a *lot* of changes and separate from that update.
    No, look at what the blues said and you'll figure it out yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleMeringue View Post
    Pretty sure they are, when they said that it was in regards to yesterdays PTR update but this is a *lot* of changes and separate from that update.
    all we got today were patch notes. not an actual build. we are still waiting on the next build that should have the potential massive changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    No, look at what the blues said and you'll figure it out yourself
    Yes, Blizzard said that yesterdays PTR push did not contain the class changes... and it didn't, it was a fairly mild push.

These notes contain vast sums of changes not yet on the PTR and are separate from what was datamined. We'll see in the end but I assume this is what they meant, this contains a wealth of changes including talent overhauls for most classes.

And these are the changes mentioned.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...95207089475584
    Yep.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expecting progressive mechanic changes in a non-content patch, c'mon people.