10+ Year Old Account

How to start gearing for a different spec at level 100?

I kinda wanna try out tanking for once this expac, how do I start my gearing adventure if I'm already 100? Just a note this is going to be pvp frost -> blood tank, so all my gear is pvp and its all for frost.

Any tips appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    I kinda wanna try out tanking for once this expac, how do I start my gearing adventure if I'm already 100? Just a note this is going to be pvp frost -> blood tank, so all my gear is pvp and its all for frost.

Any tips appreciated.
    Right click your character portrait - loot specialization... set to blood.

tho DPS and tank gear is identical now, except trinkets cloak and jewellrey which can have Bonus armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    Right click your character portrait - loot specialization... set to blood.

tho DPS and tank gear is identical now, except trinkets cloak and jewellrey which can have Bonus armour.
    Really? that's convinient. Last time I wanted to tank there was stuff like parry, dodge, block, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    Really? that's convinient. Last time I wanted to tank there was stuff like parry, dodge, block, etc.
    They dropped those from current content items, though they do somewhat play a part in a manner, depending what tank you place. Like crit rating converts to parry chance, and Warriors gear for Crit/mastery.