Advice for our healers?

Hello Everyone.
    My team started raiding Heroic on Jan 9. Since then we have had some struggles downing bosses, specifically Butcher and Brackenspore. We have been getting criticism that our healers are to blame but no advice or reasons as to why they are to blame are given. If anyone is able to look over our logs from tonight and give some feedback on our healers, it would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9CnkwjpZvmNztFhH

Deleted
    From what I can see most of the deaths stem from being only healed via hots or very weak sub 20k heals for example your main tank ßehradin dies a lot and its mainly due to slow falling health and only receiving ticking heals. If this is indeed the case you should have one of your healers focus larger heals as it seams they are all playing the roll of raid healer.

Other then that you should give your flamers some advice to stay in range of healers during the aoe on bracken and also tell them the water is bad.

Upon further inspection I think what I stated above is what the problem is, I'm not 100% on each of those healing classes but I'm sure they have at least some form of direct heal which was not used even once and of the heals cast the largest was a 21k chain heal this was across all of your wipes and checking the deathlogs of those dying before enrage and also before the second tank death, I'm actually surprised you managed to get so many bosses down with pretty much only aoe heals being cast.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2015-01-24 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Well your setup is not ideal as you don´t have a pally or a discpriest but still do able this way.

I can only speak about your restodruid and I picked the fight on Butcher as I don't have time to look trough all the logs:
    - His talents are slightly off. The treants are definatly not the strongest talents so he should look into using Soul of the Forest OR massive tree spammer.
    - His lifebloom uptime so so low, he seriously needs to keep that up on a tank all the time. Lifebloom also gives him free regrowths if lucky on RNG.
    - His Harmony uptime is horrible 60% on butcher? That's just really bad. It get's refreshed with swiftmend, regrowth and healingtouch.
    If he keeps his lifebloom up more and refreshes that then his harmony will be refreshed too so it's a win win thing.
    - Not used swiftmend at all. I'm just shocked with this. Especially on Butcher you kinda want to use swiftmend as it's a insta direct heal.
    Easily heals a target with the debuff AND refreshes harmony something your druid struggles with.
    - No use of tranquility, ok he died so maybe he didn't have time to cast it but still: massive aoe shit maybe heal it?
    - Also no use of genesis; costs alot of mana but worth if it saves your stack people.
    - Only 1 time he used nature's swiftness. Use -> insta regrowth or healingtouch on someone = harmony up = win.
    - Can't find any use of Ironbark and/or barkskin however that might be just me not looking properly.

Also it seems to me like your druid doesn't keep track on certain buffs and procs. Make sure he uses an addon for it such as tellmewhen or weakaura's.

Hopefully this can help.

General Comments:

- You have 2 warlocks in your raid...there is really no excuse for anyone to slowly die as if they aren't using healing tonics they should have healthstones...there is no use of healthstones or healing tonics by your tanks and the majority of your raid.
    - Your raid is in general not using any personal defensive cooldowns on your wipes and some kills. If you look at your butcher wipes on your kill your DK used icebound fortitude twice, but on your wipes he has 0, 0, and 1 use. Same goes for your warrior and others. On brackenspore its even worse as your raid is using very few, basically none.
    - Why is a mage on flamethrower vs your 2nd hunter on brackenspore?
    - Your general raid DPS is low for your ilvl, especially flamers on brackenspore.
    - Brackenspore is a really hard fight with a minimal raid.
    - On brackenspore try healing assignments for tank/shrooms as even in larger raids this can be a problem. When green spawns have a specific healer (probably druid) watch the green and make sure it doesn't die while your shaman focuses on keeping the tanks up and monk bounces between
    - In general your raiders need to be using weak auras if they are not already (many, if not all of them are not)
    - You are lacking the 2 best healing classes in the game, but healing 6/7 heroic is pretty easy

Specific Healer Comments:

Druid: (longer because I play a druid healer specifically)
    - Needs weak auras for harmony/lifebloom. Does he need a 95+ % uptime on both these abilities? Not at all, he just needs to be more aware of when lifebloom expires and harmony is down.
    - More liberally cast tranq/ironbark/barkskin
    - Wild mushroom should be down quite often (not 100% of the time as this is a mana waste on many fights). On a fight like butcher you should have wild mushroom down 95% of the time (near 1 cast/30s). On brackenspore wild mushroom the raid on each green shroom (this should amount to 1+ casts/min of the fight).
    - Change his glyphs...they are bad. Glyph of Wild Growth is not a suggestion, its a requirement. I highly suggest glyph of Regrowth and stampeding roar.
    - There is no need to spam swiftmend, but its quite useful in many situations. For instance I generally use this spell as an emergency cast, but its highly fight dependent and on many fights I use it considerably more then others.
    - For now do not worry about using genesis and just focus on the fundamentals.
    - Regarding talents: Displacer beast is simply superior to feline swiftness and he should get used to using it now rather then later. I would simply take Tree of Life over Force of Nature as this seems more fitting of his current play and its considerably easier to use then SotF. Natures Vigil over HoW, just use it on CD until he figures out better timings for it.

Shaman:

- Recast Earth Shield...hes simply casting it before fight then never during.
    - Should NOT be using Glyph of Riptide
    - More focus on healing wave...
    - Weak aura for healing stream totem...needs to be cast on CD

Monk:

- For butcher he should be in a melee group over other ranged classes doing nothing like druid. Allows for casts of Rushing Jade Wind
    - Not much to say as it seems ok, but I am not a monk expert.

If you have any more specific healer questions(more so about druid, priest, paladin, general healing then Shaman/Monk) feel free to add me in game, Silvaren.
    Last edited by Silvaren7; 2015-01-24 at 11:07 AM.